John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do invite him round, if not for cuddles (if you don't dare yet), then for a nice day/evening spent in good company. It's so good for the heart, and the soul. Go put your best boob boot forward. 🥰😁

Hi Macc! I've been super busy lately, but I'm here today, so hi! How are you?
Lovely to see you mimi hope you’re well

I second the advice @Gossgossgoss9888 just text him if you want to chat 😍 maybe he will ask you out😋
---
Yes, I shall be there!

Not many games left now 😭😭
Have you made a sign asking for his shirt 😍

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
IM FUMING
GOING ON HUNGER STRIKE
---
At least Gomez is saved from Laportes bullying! @Just Drive im sad you’re waking up to this news

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Yes, I shall be there!

Not many games left now 😭😭
Have the best time! Hope you get good views of his bum again.

@spilldatea are you at the game?
---
Big smiles. 🥰
Do invite him round, if not for cuddles (if you don't dare yet), then for a nice day/evening spent in good company. It's so good for the heart, and the soul. Go put your best boob boot forward. 🥰😁

Hi Macc! I've been super busy lately, but I'm here today, so hi! How are you?
Hi @mimimithis hope you’re well!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hey babes, @Just Drive ! I'm doing all right, thank you! <3
How's your weekend so far?

As much as I like to see John play, I like that he's being rested. They have so many matches to play for, still, and some really important ones are coming up... plus the international matches after the end of the season. Them barely having a month as a break due to the winter WC having been played is a little ridiculous. Fingers crossed they all stay fit and playing. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hey babes, @Just Drive ! I'm doing all right, thank you! <3
How's your weekend so far?

As much as I like to see John play, I like that he's being rested. They have so many matches to play for, still, and some really important ones are coming up... plus the international matches after the end of the season. Them barely having a month as a break due to the winter WC having been played is a little ridiculous. Fingers crossed they all stay fit and playing. 🥰
Good so far, thank you! ♥ I’m so glad you get a break so you can watch the game today.

Oooooooh, Erling. What a miss. :(
---
GUNDOOOOOO! Wow!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Good so far, thank you! ♥ I’m so glad you get a break so you can watch the game today.

Oooooooh, Erling. What a miss. :(
---
GUNDOOOOOO! Wow!
I'm happy I get to watch it. I have to work tomorrow, with 3 ducklings, one of which is basically newly hatched... so I'll need to go in and keep an eye on the little ones.

Gündo brace makes me happy!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.