John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lovely! Any plans for nice days out or just relaxing at home? ♥
Probably quite a lot of relaxing at home.
I've not been doing too well tbh. Just bone-deep exhausted. Been taking me over an hour to get out of bed every morning this week, and all my communication has fallen right off...finding myself in the middle of conversations and knowing I'm not making much sense but not able to find any of the right words. Don't even think I'm depressed really, I'm only sad when I think about sad stuff but mood-wise I'm not too bad. But brain not working properly. Am hoping it's just a tiredness thing.
Therapist has been gently hinting that maybe there's something autismy going on, or something in that ballpark. But I can't really think about that right now.

If the weather's nice one day I think I'll pop along to the lovely gardens again. I think there'll be flowers 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Gosh baby looking lean isn’t he in that q&a? Probably just uber fit

he didn’t answer my question

I love that his fav player he has played with is David Silva ❤

Also totes possible to have milky and strong tea
I have this discussion with many people

Strong is all about the stewedness of the tea or the amount on tea wrung/squeezed out of the bag - you can make very strong tea and add lots of milk too

milky tea without much of a tea bag mash is v different

I like tea with a dash of milk see but I DO NOT like strong mashed bag stewed tea with a bit of milk. I am v fussy about this. I used to get annoyed with my Mum who always thought I liked strong tea with not much milk despite me telling her.

here ends my essay on tea

suffice to say I understand baes preference - another indication that I am meant to be baes bae 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Gosh baby looking lean isn’t he in that q&a? Probably just uber fit

he didn’t answer my question

I love that his fav player he has played with is David Silva ❤

Also totes possible to have milky and strong tea
I have this discussion with many people

Strong is all about the stewedness of the tea or the amount on tea wrung/squeezed out of the bag - you can make very strong tea and add lots of milk too

milky tea without much of a tea bag mash is v different

I like tea with a dash of milk see but I DO NOT like strong mashed bag stewed tea with a bit of milk. I am v fussy about this. I used to get annoyed with my Mum who always thought I liked strong tea with not much milk despite me telling her.

here ends my essay on tea

suffice to say I understand baes preference - another indication that I am meant to be baes bae 🥰
I love a strong and milky tea 🫖 but must be drunk piping hot, so have to drink it quickly

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I love a strong and milky tea 🫖 but must be drunk piping hot, so have to drink it quickly
I like a strong tea but not too milky for that very reason a slip of a hand with the milk and you need to drink it quick. Nothing worse than cold tea ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Damn right.
Wisest thing he’s ever said.
---
Probably quite a lot of relaxing at home.
I've not been doing too well tbh. Just bone-deep exhausted. Been taking me over an hour to get out of bed every morning this week, and all my communication has fallen right off...finding myself in the middle of conversations and knowing I'm not making much sense but not able to find any of the right words. Don't even think I'm depressed really, I'm only sad when I think about sad stuff but mood-wise I'm not too bad. But brain not working properly. Am hoping it's just a tiredness thing.
Therapist has been gently hinting that maybe there's something autismy going on, or something in that ballpark. But I can't really think about that right now.

If the weather's nice one day I think I'll pop along to the lovely gardens again. I think there'll be flowers 😍
IMG_5418.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Last night WC sent me a screenshot of a notification he received from a social media app saying "you might know gossgoss", and this gif:

Aaaaarrrrrgh why is he so funny and nice and how do I resist the urge to invite him to my house for cuddles.

Happy coronation day my friends, and more importantly happy match day!

Hope our king plays 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Last night WC sent me a screenshot of a notification he received from a social media app saying "you might know gossgoss", and this gif:

Aaaaarrrrrgh why is he so funny and nice and how do I resist the urge to invite him to my house for cuddles.

Hope our king plays 😊
I defo would have invited him round by now 🤣🤣🤣. Get on it gossss
Happy match day. Let’s hope it’s a good one

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3

Hope our king plays 😊
Do invite him round, if not for cuddles (if you don't dare yet), then for a nice day/evening spent in good company. It's so good for the heart, and the soul. Go put your best boob boot forward. 🥰😁

Match day yay!

How is our Freund @mimimithis busy working hard saving lives no doubt ❤

Is @spilldatea @cobette at the match today?
---
I said YES to the hat because bae my king 🥰
Hi Macc! I've been super busy lately, but I'm here today, so hi! How are you?

• Heart
I am off work this week too! Have we managed to co ordinate a tattle leave chart without even realising it?

• Heart
  • Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.