John Stones #57 He assists, he scores, he's got us on all fours

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hope everyone has had a lovely weekend! Hopefully be back on the thread a bit more now, and hopefully get some more good content! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Hello, lovely! How are you? ♥ Any plans for the bank holiday?
Hey lovey! I’m good thank you, how are you? 🤍 nope, we’ve just got lots of picky bits for the whole weekend so we don’t have to cook and just plan on chilling and spending time together! How’s your weekend been?

• Heart
Hey lovey! I’m good thank you, how are you? 🤍 nope, we’ve just got lots of picky bits for the whole weekend so we don’t have to cook and just plan on chilling and spending time together! How’s your weekend been?
I’m okay, thank you. ♥ I’ve had a good weekend. Back to work tomorrow which I’m trying not to think about!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh no!! Have you got a busy week? 🤍
Yes! But I’m working from home tomorrow which is good because I’m more productive at home. I should get a lot done so the rest of the week shouldn’t be too bad.

Made any scrumptious cakes or desserts lately? :D

• Heart
Yes! But I’m working from home tomorrow which is good because I’m more productive at home. I should get a lot done so the rest of the week shouldn’t be too bad.

Made any scrumptious cakes or desserts lately? :D
That’s good then lovey! At least if you get ahead early it means you don’t have to worry as much!

nope 😭 because I was working with my mum I was doing like 12-13hour days as well as some weekend days so had no time but plan on making cakes with LO this week!! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 2
IMG_8029.jpeg

Everyone loves bae 🥰 glad he is looking after Erling 😄
---
Also John uber sexy and authoritative in this post match interview I seem to have missed

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.