John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No he hasn’t hahah we have had a few but trying to limit it. He had a smarties egg before and he went a bit nuts hahaha

I was just painting my toe nails and he wanted his doing too 😭😭😭😭 so I did them 🥹
Aw, so cute. What colours did you two decide on?
---
Sounds like a good day to me. That’s what bank holidays are for!! What did you watch. I hope you had snacks too!!!
yeah I have thanks. I’m off for a week 🥳🥳

has anyone on here watched the night agent
I just started it!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We’ve both got pink😂😂😂. We are matching
I’m really surprised he let me do it bleed him

oohh do you like it.
how’s your weekend been honey 💕💕
I'm all for pink! Go you and your cute LO! ❤ It's sweet he let you, I'm sure that he's all happy with the colour and matching with you.

So far it's all right!
I've puttered around my home for a bit this weekend, spent some time with my parents, and generally not done much. I'll have to return to work tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I'm all for pink! Go you and your cute LO! ❤ It's sweet he let you, I'm sure that he's all happy with the colour and matching with you.

So far it's all right!
I've puttered around my home for a bit this weekend, spent some time with my parents, and generally not done much. I'll have to return to work tomorrow.
Nice to hear from you! Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. ♥

• Heart

So far it's all right!
I’m glad you had a good weekend! Sounds lovely
I know I was doing mine and he put his foot up and I did one and he wanted the rest doing 🥹

• Heart
Evening my loves, I hope you're well.

I am doing okay but am exhausted and dissociatey for no reason I can think of. Have spent the afternoon in bed just existing. Not ideal.

Am going to go downstairs in a minute and make a big stir fry with loads of veg and salmon and drink some water in an attempt to switch my brain on properly.

What's for tea everyone?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

I am doing okay but am exhausted and dissociatey for no reason I can think of. Have spent the afternoon in bed just existing. Not ideal.

Am going to go downstairs in a minute and make a big stir fry with loads of veg and salmon and drink some water in an attempt to switch my brain on properly.

What's for tea everyone?
Hope you’re ok. A stir fry sounds good. I love salmon. I had quiche and salad

has seeing your mum set off your mood. How was it seeing your nephew
C5D41F6A-0208-48F3-ABBA-7AF427AA7BD1.jpeg
Smiley bae 💕💕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Nice to hear from you! Sounds like you had a relaxing weekend. ♥
Hey lovely! How was your weekend? How was Easter, if you celebrated?
I did, all in all, it was quite nice. Also nice that I only have a 4 day week this week.

I’m glad you had a good weekend! Sounds lovely
I know I was doing mine and he put his foot up and I did one and he wanted the rest doing 🥹
I'm loving this so much, you LO is the sweetest.

• Heart
I did, all in all, it was quite nice. Also nice that I only have a 4 day week this week.

Thankyou he really is the sweetest little boy. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Hope you’re ok. A stir fry sounds good. I love salmon. I had quiche and salad

has seeing your mum set off your mood. How was it seeing your nephew
View attachment 2090885Smiley bae 💕💕
Nothing really has set it off much I don't think. Seeing my mum was okay, she's often a bit easier to deal with when my SIL is there, appearances to keep up etc. My nephew is beautiful. He grips your fingers with his little hands. And he's started smiling 🥺

Mood is just kicking off a little for no reason I think. Maybe just tiredness from a busy week followed by letting myself have a little too much time alone. Hopefully nothing more than that. I have grounding exercises etc. that I'm supposed to do for the dissociation but I haven't been very regular with them. Will try after tea. Am hoping that proper food, a real meal will help. Then maybe an early night.

• Heart
Nothing really has set it off much I don't think. Seeing my mum was okay, she's often a bit easier to deal with when my SIL is there, appearances to keep up etc. My nephew is beautiful. He grips your fingers with his little hands. And he's started smiling 🥺

Mood is just kicking off a little for no reason I think. Maybe just tiredness from a busy week followed by letting myself have a little too much time alone. Hopefully nothing more than that. I have grounding exercises etc. that I'm supposed to do for the dissociation but I haven't been very regular with them. Will try after tea. Am hoping that proper food, a real meal will help. Then maybe an early night.
hope you’re ok. A good sleep and an early night are a good combo. Hopefully you’ll feel better tomorrow and back at work? Enjoy your tea. What sauce are you putting with it!!

• Heart

What's for tea everyone?
Sounds like a lovely meal to have. I hope things improve soon. Glad you got to see your nephew. ♥

Easter was good, thank you! Family brunch. Back to work today, ugh. :(

• Heart
hope you’re ok. A good sleep and an early night are a good combo. Hopefully you’ll feel better tomorrow and back at work? Enjoy your tea. What sauce are you putting with it!!
❤ Thank you darling, I will be fine. Just struggling a bit with feeling connected to anything, am a bit spacey. But yes, back to work tomorrow so at least a bit of routine to try to wake me up.

The sauce is garlic and sweet chilli, straight from a packet I'm afraid!

• Heart
❤ Thank you darling, I will be fine. Just struggling a bit with feeling connected to anything, am a bit spacey. But yes, back to work tomorrow so at least a bit of routine to try to wake me up.

The sauce is garlic and sweet chilli, straight from a packet I'm afraid!
hopefully WC is there to put a smile onto ur face
Nothing wrong with a packet sauce. I use them all the time 😅 sweet chilli is my fav

---
A rare sight 🚨 🚨 bae has been spotted
EBE4CB64-0F73-4DB9-8E9D-508B94AF69EF.jpeg
Sorry I accidentally drew on it when I cropped him. Look at those curls man 🤤

Last edited:
  • Heart
hopefully WC is there to put a smile onto ur face
Nothing wrong with a packet sauce. I use them all the time 😅 sweet chilli is my fav

---
A rare sight 🚨 🚨 bae has been spotted
View attachment 2091041Sorry I accidentally drew on it when I cropped him. Look at those curls man 🤤
I think WC will be in.

Last week, my colleague who eats lunch with WC said she'd told him a niche trivia fact, and he'd told her she had to tell me because it was a very specific topic I'd once discussed with him.

Now the three of us have a group chat and every day they send me facts on this topic and we all think of puns to make each other laugh.

Sometimes people are just really nice. ❤

The curls are divine.

• Heart
I think WC will be in.

Last week, my colleague who eats lunch with WC said she'd told him a niche trivia fact, and he'd told her she had to tell me because it was a very specific topic I'd once discussed with him.

Now the three of us have a group chat and every day they send me facts on this topic and we all think of puns to make each other laugh.

Sometimes people are just really nice. ❤

The curls are divine.
Oh I love that. Little gestures go a long way don’t they

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.