John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He makes a lot of fouls when he plays in midfield

well we conceded as soon as he went off tsk

Reactions: 1
I get nervous if bae doesn’t have an amazing game incase we end up with benchaggedon

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Greedy girl
---
Also, @cobette don’t know what day you’re travelling, but just realised it’s national day on Saturday so M6 might be busy
We’re going to have to set off super early now 🤣😝
Nooooooooo this isn't good. I was just going to go down on Saturday because its teatime KO so I figured I'd have plenty of time.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Nooooooooo this isn't good. I was just going to go down on Saturday because its teatime KO so I figured I'd have plenty of time.
You will… I will be leaving at 8ish for 3pm kick off, it might be fine, but just thought I’d give you the heads up

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Greedy girl
---
Also, @cobette don’t know what day you’re travelling, but just realised it’s national day on Saturday so M6 might be busy
We’re going to have to set off super early now 🤣😝
Sorry what’s national day? Like the horses?
---
Also there still in the air do you think he will set up the egg hunt when he gets home or wake up early for it

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Sorry what’s national day? Like the horses?
---
Also there still in the air do you think he will set up the egg hunt when he gets home or wake up early for it
Yes, the Grand National.

he’ll be rubbish at hiding the eggs. He’ll get bored this late at night 🤣

Reactions: 1
Yes, the Grand National.

he’ll be rubbish at hiding the eggs. He’ll get bored this late at night 🤣
I won’t admit how long I was sat wondering what national day is! I was like I have missed some patriotic event my whole life

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.