John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
he watches football whilst I get drunk
View attachment 2088635
This looks amazing. Enjoy your evening angel 💕
---
Happy Easter to all who celebrate!

@strawberrysunshine_x the pups and cat are adorable. ♥ @einahpets93 I am so on board with how you’re celebrating.
Hi darling how are you !!
they Really are. LO was playing with the dogs for ages outside throwing their balls and running with them & we took them a walk. Everyone is tired
How’s ur day looking are you up to much. Do you celebrate Easter 🐣 💖 🍫

• Heart
Reactions: 1
This looks amazing. Enjoy your evening angel 💕
---

Hi darling how are you !!
they Really are. LO was playing with the dogs for ages outside throwing their balls and running with them & we took them a walk. Everyone is tired
How’s ur day looking are you up to much. Do you celebrate Easter 🐣 💖 🍫
I’m doing okay, thank you! Aww, I’m so glad everyone had a wonderful time. ♥ I’m not doing much today. My family is having Easter brunch. I had some chocolate already.:ROFLMAO:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m doing okay, thank you! Aww, I’m so glad everyone had a wonderful time. ♥ I’m not doing much today. My family is having Easter brunch. I had some chocolate already.:ROFLMAO:
That sounds delicious. What kind of things are you having
Easter Sunday feels like Xmas day doesn’t it. Chocolate for breakfast 🤩🤩
LO had four chocs at my mums and I’m gonna have some when he’s gone to bed 😂😂

• Heart
That sounds delicious. What kind of things are you having
Easter Sunday feels like Xmas day doesn’t it. Chocolate for breakfast 🤩🤩
LO had four chocs at my mums and I’m gonna have some when he’s gone to bed 😂😂
Pancakes, bacon, asparagus, ham, a couple of salads, a lemon cake, and an orange flavored cake I’m not fond of. :ROFLMAO: I’m mostly sticking with the chocs! What are you doing this evening?

I am actually going to a gig, so these are just pre drinks whilst RLF watched Liverpool, but I’ve enjoyed himself
Is RLF happy? Red shite did much better than I anticipated.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Pancakes, bacon, asparagus, ham, a couple of salads, a lemon cake, and an orange flavored cake I’m not fond of. :ROFLMAO: I’m mostly sticking with the chocs! What are you doing this evening?

Not happy but not unhappy
He thought they should have won
---
Also just noticed I’ve put I’ve enjoyed himself… obviously that’s drunk me’s version of myself 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Not happy but not unhappy
He thought they should have won
---
Also just noticed I’ve put I’ve enjoyed himself… obviously that’s drunk me’s version of myself 🙄
We are used to your drunk messages now 😉😉. We knew what you meant. 🍹 🍺
---

Enjoy your brunch lovely !!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I’m absolutely fine 🤣 the same cannot be said for RLF! We’re having a day of binge watching, which we haven’t done for ages because we either have jobs to do around the house, or work 😭
Have you had a nice day off?
Sounds like a good day to me. That’s what bank holidays are for!! What did you watch. I hope you had snacks too!!!
yeah I have thanks. I’m off for a week 🥳🥳

has anyone on here watched the night agent

• Heart
Sounds like a good day to me. That’s what bank holidays are for!! What did you watch. I hope you had snacks too!!!
yeah I have thanks. I’m off for a week 🥳🥳

has anyone on here watched the night agent
This is what I’m binge watching 🤣
Went to get him his hangover food and he’s had some chocolate. I’m full 🤣 don’t want any snacks. Was going to make bolognese for tea but really full 🤣

• Heart
This is what I’m binge watching 🤣
Went to get him his hangover food and he’s had some chocolate. I’m full 🤣 don’t want any snacks. Was going to make bolognese for tea but really full 🤣
Oohh what episode are you up to. I really need to watch some more tonight 😊

• Heart
Not a bank holiday today, I’m working, lucky me. :D Biscuit sounds nice. Has LO finished all his Easter choccies?
No he hasn’t hahah we have had a few but trying to limit it. He had a smarties egg before and he went a bit nuts hahaha

I was just painting my toe nails and he wanted his doing too 😭😭😭😭 so I did them 🥹

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.