John Stones #56 CB, RB and running the midfield, we'll get on our knees for a taste of his yield

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The yellow in the sun blinds me! They all look like little cat eyes on the motorway

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
How has this kit clash been allowed, they all look identical in the sunny part of the pitch 😞
It’s terrible
I hope they all have high factor spf on the reflection from both kits, someone’s going to have some sunburn tomorrow
---
Bernardo getting that finger right up there

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Huzzah baby plays again!

Hope you are all well, who is watching? I am listening on the radio whilst cooking tea for people (nothing exciting burgers etc)
I’m watching!

Hi everyone, hope you’re all good!
---
She's so gorgeous, she is my girl crush.

He won't be smiling at her today, he still blushes when he thinks about the last time.
I love her, too!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Erling with goal No 29, and King Kev with 100 assists - and that's only the first half.
But gosh, Southhampton aren't making it easy for them, are they?

Love the extended John coverage from the German comms! ❤

• Heart
Sky sports commenter said earlier he had the most accurate passes in the PL this season ❤
Erling with goal No 29, and King Kev with 100 assists - and that's only the first half.
But gosh, Southhampton aren't making it easy for them, are they?

Love the extended John coverage from the German comms! ❤
I had a feeling this would be a close game.

I love that bae when bae is praised. 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooo whats that Mimi what they saying
The gist of it is that he's incredibly versatile and that - under Pep's coaching style - he's unlocked a whole new side to his playing style, which is impressive to watch. They've been going over his stats as well, and lauding them, too.
---
100th PL assist for KDB. 💙
Apparently not just 100 assists, but he's the fastest to have gotten them, too. Cograts, Kev!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Was he not playing good?
He wasn't bad, just not as good as last week. The whole midfield wasn't really getting anywhere, it wasn't just him. His yellow was a bit unfair and was in something like the 35th minute so would be risky to keep him on.

• Heart
He wasn't bad, just not as good as last week. The whole midfield wasn't really getting anywhere, it wasn't just him. His yellow was a bit unfair and was in something like the 35th minute so would be risky to keep him on.
Did he look fit when he got his yellow 🥲

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.