John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Good morning guys. Hope everyone has a good Monday. It’s bleeping windy as duck out there. I’m dreading going to work 😭😭😭
88915746-983C-4540-9D1E-77CB6CFC05D0.jpeg
3F263FA6-BCA1-4789-B23B-336E3F6CFC91.jpeg
7E9EBBD0-6039-41DA-937E-76B4326E7FA0.jpeg
9F5745E4-9E92-4E28-9CCD-DC41B6A65325.jpeg
C58E060E-A112-4193-956D-64B2977ECF64.jpeg

Bae will make it better 💜💜

• Heart
Reactions: 4
You too? Is it that creepy crawly feeling where you have to constantly twist, bend, or stretch your legs to get relief? I’ve been to doctors several times for it and they’ve all had no answer except “stretch before bed” but that does no good when you’re awakened multiple times during the night. A colleague told me magnesium supplements helps her but that didn’t work for me, either .
Yeah, it's horrible 😢 I don't get it all the time but it was especially bad last night. Feeling better now though or not much up for facing the day. Weather is disgusting!

Have a lovely sleep my love ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Morning, I’m quite nervous for this weeks games
@Just Drive and anyone else interested in Mrs Gundo, I’m not sure how at 9 months already they are going to force it to hold off till international break
7E9F8026-910D-4C28-B9B7-2C8078F7A7BC.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
@Just Drive and anyone else interested in Mrs Gundo, I’m not sure how at 9 months already they are going to force it to hold off till international break
View attachment 2025254
If she's around 36 or 37 weeks now then that would make sense (would also tie in with her flying out at 34/35 weeks? You can't fly after 36 weeks I don't think). It's nice that he'll be able to be there, hopefully.

• Heart
If she's around 36 or 37 weeks now then that would make sense (would also tie in with her flying out at 34/35 weeks? You can't fly after 36 weeks I don't think). It's nice that he'll be able to be there, hopefully.
I just have the image of her in the head doing everything to keep the baby in till Saturday night

• Haha

Which player or manager (of any club) do you think could do this with genuine intent and without cracking up? Also without sounding scary. Because I think Rúben and Haaland could do it but they'd sound threatening.

John would not be able to say "hot slut" without laughing.

I think Pep could do it, he says crazy stuff like "play with big balls" all the time and with a serious face.

• Heart
Omg this weather is horrendous. Does anyone else have torrential rain

can you believe the cheek of some ppl. My ex who I haven’t spoke to for 5 years maybe less I can’t remember just rang me( I didn’t know who it was at first🤣🤣) asking if I can sort his parcel out. No I bleeping can NOT

I saw my bestie badger today and my fav kitty 🐈😭😭
Look at them ( I don’t know the gender of the cutie pie)
6E3821BA-FCC7-4C66-8141-6387E7DD4ED6.jpeg
BDCA474B-71B7-4676-85EE-739058D6A4E4.jpeg
331535C0-03E6-4FCA-95CB-F84DE7C2DD42.jpeg

baes curls are gonna be wettttt today
---
D951955C-0908-4728-A92A-E4CBDB63606E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2025254
I saw her stories the other day of what looks to be a tram in Milan and I thought is she…taking a tram to the hospital?? :ROFLMAO:
---
Omg this weather is horrendous. Does anyone else have torrential rain

can you believe the cheek of some ppl. My ex who I haven’t spoke to for 5 years maybe less I can’t remember just rang me( I didn’t know who it was at first🤣🤣) asking if I can sort his parcel out. No I bleeping can NOT

I saw my bestie badger today and my fav kitty 🐈😭😭
Look at them ( I don’t know the gender of the cutie pie) View attachment 2025425View attachment 2025426View attachment 2025427

baes curls are gonna be wettttt today
---
What a supreme asshole!! Your ex, not the cat. The cat’s adorable. Glad you’re all done with work! What a perfect treat. ♥

I was watching live training and this happened 😭

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I saw her stories the other day of what looks to be a tram in Milan and I thought is she…taking a tram to the hospital?? :ROFLMAO:
---

What a supreme asshole!! Your ex, not the cat. The cat’s adorable. Glad you’re all done with work! What a perfect treat. ♥
She would never take a tram anywhere! She’s private car or nothing

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.