John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Where are the stat afficionados, because I believe the last time we had a clean sheet in the PL was when he was on the pitch last...
Newcastle last week! But before that you're right ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 4
If he gets injured on international duty I will write a very strongly-worded letter of complaint.
I'll sign it, too. And deliver it along with a well placed kick to the shins of one G. Southgate.
---
431D6080-F70B-4B96-9E47-30D30147EBDB.jpeg

Here’s the link to the interview, too:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
B670FA10-3153-4B80-984B-4B4644ABCB77.jpeg

Baby look like all of us, walking in to work on Monday, absolutely raging at the inconvenience of actually having to work

Kalvin’s like the work experience kid that just loves his life and can’t wait to be annoyingly eager about everything that goes on

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
So apparently Ederson had to wear Crystal Palace away kit socks today. His usual socks are the same color as his kits (so, blue today). Hope Brandon doesn't get sacked! 🙀

If you have the City app (or when the extended highlights go up on YouTube) you can see Guaita laughing and gesturing at Ederson's socks as they walk onto the pitch at the start. Also a very cold and shy mascot with Gündo 🥺

Fq92KnOWAAAKlPi.jpg

Screenshot_20230311-214125.png

I think they covered up the logo and CPFC on the back with tape.

Screenshot_20230311-214707.png

Sorry, just thought that was funny.

*Giggles*

20220726_221155.jpg

2022-08-29 16.55.57.png

gettyimages-1239042714-2048x2048.jpg

gettyimages-1254756997-2048x2048 (1).jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
View attachment 2021882
Baby look like all of us, walking in to work on Monday, absolutely raging at the inconvenience of actually having to work

Kalvin’s like the work experience kid that just loves his life and can’t wait to be annoyingly eager about everything that goes on
There’s one of Haaland looking like a bored kid on a school trip. :ROFLMAO:
---
So apparently Ederson had to wear Crystal Palace away kit socks today. His usual socks are the same color as his kits (so, blue today). Hope Brandon doesn't get sacked! 🙀

If you have the City app (or when the extended highlights go up on YouTube) you can see Guaita laughing and gesturing at Ederson's socks as they walk onto the pitch at the start. Also a very cold and shy mascot with Gündo 🥺

View attachment 2021905

View attachment 2021910

View attachment 2021912

*Giggles*

View attachment 2021915

View attachment 2021916

View attachment 2021917

View attachment 2021919
The guys are going to devise some prank on Brandon now. :ROFLMAO: Bernardo will be relieved it’s not him for once.

Last edited:
  • Haha
There’s one of Haaland looking like a bored kid on a school trip. :ROFLMAO:
---

The guys are going to devise some prank on Brandon now. :ROFLMAO: Bernardo will be relieved it’s not him for once.
It’ll probably involve Bernardo’s kit or Bernardo being placed in all of the washing machines or something, he’s not getting off that lightly

• Haha
Reactions: 3

View attachment 2021905

View attachment 2021910

View attachment 2021912

*Giggles*

View attachment 2021915

View attachment 2021916

View attachment 2021917

View attachment 2021919
Great catch! I was wondering, why Guaita was laughing, but I thought it was just an inside job between them.

Also, who of our boys provided their jacket to the mascot? Bless him, he's practically swimming in it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Great catch! I was wondering, why Guaita was laughing, but I thought it was just an inside job between them.

Also, who of our boys provided their jacket to the mascot? Bless him, he's practically swimming in it 😂
I think it’s a spare, they all seemed to have there kits unless it was someone on the bench
---
It might have been little phil
5C7FFAC3-6D7A-4959-B97E-D5CE6F9EDD98.png

---
He shares our rage

Last edited:
  • Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.