John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looks so good in this kit

78C27091-2EF3-4B34-89AA-140B788E97BA.jpeg

I’m sure he thought Zaha’s tackle was more than “naughty” - I bet he had that sexy little smirk on his face when he said it though!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
FCFCB4E0-25F3-4E76-84B5-91A6E10D7964.png

I always get high school flash backs when looking at Crystal Palace’s stadium, it’s just portacabin central

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Evening my friends, hope you're all well!

I've spent the afternoon with my little nephew, he's the most adorable little thing 🥰

Now am back home and having a baaad case of the back to work nerves. 😢

Hope he doesn’t sound so nervy when he’s saying his vows…
To me
He wouldn't be nervous because he'd know he was making the best decision ❤

This his him waiting for you at the altar.
57C71BC7-FD4A-4C9F-8114-E56FC96FC483.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I've spent the afternoon with my little nephew, he's the most adorable little thing 🥰

You and me both - this weekend was filled with work-related things, and I'm still mulling things over. Happy to hear you had a good day with your nephew today. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 3

He wouldn't be nervous because he'd know he was making the best decision ❤

This his him waiting for you at the altar.
View attachment 2023888
Good evening, lovely. How’s the little one?

I’m dreading Monday. :( I have so many meetings scheduled this week.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4

He’s doing well thank you! He had to go to the hospital earlier in the week as he had some jaundice and wasn't gaining as much weight as they'd like, but the past few days he's made great strides and it looks like everything is going to be okay 🤞He's very calm and placid and happy to lie on my arm, waving his hands in my face.

Ugh, meetings! I hate that dread feeling. I'm hoping I don't go back in to the kind of chaos I returned to after I last had time off. Feel a bit panicky that maybe I missed something or did something wrong and it's all going to come back on me tomorrow.

You and me both - this weekend was filled with work-related things, and I'm still mulling things over. Happy to hear you had a good day with your nephew today. ❤
Argh, that's no good that you've had work stuff on all weekend, 😢 hope you have some time off soon?

• Heart
Reactions: 5

Oh man, meetings are the worst on a Monday, they just throw every plan out of the window. Fingers crossed yours go well tomorrow!

He’s doing well thank you! He had to go to the hospital earlier in the week as he had some jaundice and wasn't gaining as much weight as they'd like, but the past few days he's made great strides and it looks like everything is going to be okay 🤞He's very calm and placid and happy to lie on my arm, waving his hands in my face.

Ugh, meetings! I hate that dread feeling. I'm hoping I don't go back in to the kind of chaos I returned to after I last had time off. Feel a bit panicky that maybe I missed something or did something wrong and it's all going to come back on me tomorrow.

Argh, that's no good that you've had work stuff on all weekend, 😢 hope you have some time off soon?
Good news that he's going to be fine. And he had time with his fave auntie, so I can see why he'd be happy and relaxed.

Certainly your colleagues managed not to have it all going up in flames... hopefully your first day back will be fine. I am on call as well as doing late shift next weekend, on top of massive strikes which I cannot partake in due to the on-call, and yeah... I'm not relaxed about this upcoming week.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

I’m so glad he’s doing okay. ♥ He was telling you all about his weekend!

Oh man, meetings are the worst on a Monday, they just throw every plan out of the window. Fingers crossed yours go well tomorrow!

Good news that he's going to be fine. And he had time with his fave auntie, so I can see why he'd be happy and relaxed.

Certainly your colleagues managed not to have it all going up in flames... hopefully your first day back will be fine. I am on call as well as doing late shift next weekend, on top of massive strikes which I cannot partake in due to the on-call, and yeah... I'm not relaxed about this upcoming week.
That sounds emotionally depleting. :( I wish us all luck tomorrow.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
My "get a good night's sleep" plan is going very badly. I have the most hideous restless legs.
Fantastic 🙄

• Sad
My "get a good night's sleep" plan is going very badly. I have the most hideous restless legs.
Fantastic 🙄
You too? Is it that creepy crawly feeling where you have to constantly twist, bend, or stretch your legs to get relief? I’ve been to doctors several times for it and they’ve all had no answer except “stretch before bed” but that does no good when you’re awakened multiple times during the night. A colleague told me magnesium supplements helps her but that didn’t work for me, either .

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.