John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He looked OK when they were on the pitch after FT, just needs a hot bath
I was relieved to see he was walking fine.

I'm really mad about Zaha's leg twist, because biomechanically, a torsion of the lower leg with a fixed upper leg can lead to a torn ACL or worse. 🤬An injury like that could've ended John's season.
Zaha is really lucky he's not anywhere close to me at the moment, because that's not on, tackle or not.
I shall not forget this. :mad:

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was relieved to see he was walking fine.

I shall not forget this. :mad:
It was good to see that he could play on, and walked around normally after being subbed off. Still, I'm certain he'll get looked at just to be certain - the medical staff won't take any chances, especially since he's just returned to active sports.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.