John Stones #55 Hearts are pounding, palms are clammy, has he finally healed his delicate hammy

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
RB baby is better than no baby at all, but is less sexy than him playing in his best position 😢

I expect Kyle's being punished/kept out of the spotlight for his indiscretion but Pep doesn't want to play little Rico against Zaha.

Whaaat do we have to do to get the beautiful John/Ruben partnership back? 😟
At least they're back on the pitch together, even if there might be one standing in between them in the defensive line.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Hi all, hope you’re okay! Watching LC vs. Chels.
Afternoon lovelies, is it nearly line-up time? Let's get manifesting 🤞

I went to the opticians and there was a man in the waiting room fast asleep, snoring really loud, and it was soooo awkward. Then a little girl started saying, "he won't be able to sleep at bed time now!"
---

🎉🎉🎉🎉🎉
Johnny Johnny Stooooooooooones!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I have not had lunch

48858877-2EA8-4D33-871A-D1FF7F7112E3.jpeg

Beer choice - cheers to the Everton

E95161DE-7CAC-4FB9-A474-A08A286F8572.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I just saw that, what is happening? :ROFLMAO:

Baby’s curls. 🥺 He looks perfect.

God but I hate Selhurst Park.
---

Lightning quick!
it’s either that or a hotel room but she said she was 9 months the other day. I wonder if Gundo might fly out straight after tonight’s match
---
I’ve realised I never drop any Johnny tumblr links, I will try better from now onwards

• Heart
Reactions: 4
it’s either that or a hotel room but she said she was 9 months the other day. I wonder if Gundo might fly out straight after tonight’s match
I think it’s a hotel room. Looks like she’s settling in for the wait.

It’s just so nice to see big, fit number 5 out there. ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.