John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also I know Chris Brown is an awful awful man but I my tiktok FYP is full of his tour and it looks so good 💀

• Heart
Reactions: 2
A couple of his songs are catchy but I can’t get over his previous offenses. Of course, he’s certainly not the only one with a checkered past.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Oh bless him he missed you so much! Bet he was so pleased to see you today, just like this guy (this is the only pic of John with a dog I can find unfortunately, we need more!)

View attachment 1974332

Hope your first day back wasn’t too bad lovely? At least it’s done now 😘
There's a video of a little dog running around in the garden with him briefly while he's training from home during lockdown, but that's all I got.

Our new employee started today and she greeted me with a hug (after asking if it was ok) like we were old friends and not like I had only met her once for the interview. These zillennials, so friendly! I think was my first non-family member hug in over a year. 🙈

I was looking for other hug pics but I found these instead and I'm dying 🤣

Literally how I hug my dog
p712kd.jpg

Pep and Klopp said when you slow dance you gotta leave room for the Holy Spirit
_methode_times_prod_web_bin_da65853c-3d97-11eb-87aa-2b872fbc5d91.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The best dog interaction

---
There's a video of a little dog running around in the garden with him briefly while he's training from home during lockdown, but that's all I got.

Our new employee started today and she greeted me with a hug (after asking if it was ok) like we were old friends and not like I had only met her once for the interview. These zillennials, so friendly! I think was my first non-family member hug in over a year. 🙈

I was looking for other hug pics but I found these instead and I'm dying 🤣

Literally how I hug my dog
View attachment 1974630

Pep and Klopp said when you slow dance you gotta leave room for the Holy Spirit
View attachment 1974633
She hugged you on her first day??? I think I would recoil in horror, but at least she is friendly

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Different time, same coach, but sometimes "see ya later, Jacqueline" pops into my head and I have a nice giggle.

Tumblr_l_236966986460317.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think I would probably have sex with this man 🧐
I’m sure he is delighted
I’m sure you are too

I fancy him in that video where he goes Jamaican

• Haha
Reactions: 10
The best dog interaction

---

She hugged you on her first day??? I think I would recoil in horror, but at least she is friendly
Yes, after I avoided going to greet her all morning despite her being across the hall, just because I'm awkward and weird. She's very friendly! I was shocked about the hug but hopefully I didn't look that way on the outside as I accepted it. 🙃

She also kneeled down on the floor next to my chair to watch me show her my workflow before she went to lunch. It was her request and not a planned training session, I think she was just bored. I was like "oh we can grab a chair from down the hall" and she said nah, it's fine. Oh to have young knees! 😩🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’m sure he is delighted
I’m sure you are too

That video gives me the slight ick - sorry everyone!

Also you only “think” you’d have sex with this?! 😂

AC878B68-D7B3-439D-A54B-9485E3EF427D.jpeg

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The best dog interaction

---

I’d get HR involved for sure 😂
---
I’m sure he is delighted
I’m sure you are too

We’ll allow it
---
That video gives me the slight ick - sorry everyone!

Also you only “think” you’d have sex with this?! 😂

View attachment 1974761
No Icks for bae

not allowed!!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
She’s been pregnant for years it feels like! I saw Taylor’s IG stories from the concert. Did you see her caption “It was worth the 8 hr party bus”. 8 hours from where?

I hope we get a bae update soon. It’s just depressing without him.

Hope you’re all doing okay! ❤
guessing they drive around multiple times. I can’t tell if kyle is the one doing something naughty behind Annie on the pole
Feel like I could give birth before her despite not being pregnant

She must still have a few weeks to go?! Wouldn't have thought even a PJ would fly someone past 36 weeks
i can’t work it out. She’s had the baby shower. Only pjs going out of Manchester are for like Dublin and cologne
---
Yes, after I avoided going to greet her all morning despite her being across the hall, just because I'm awkward and weird. She's very friendly! I was shocked about the hug but hopefully I didn't look that way on the outside as I accepted it. 🙃

She also kneeled down on the floor next to my chair to watch me show her my workflow before she went to lunch. It was her request and not a planned training session, I think she was just bored. I was like "oh we can grab a chair from down the hall" and she said nah, it's fine. Oh to have young knees! 😩🤣
I’m recoiling for you. Eurgh shivers, I brush past a colleague and jump

Reactions: 3
Happy Monday!

hope you’ve all managed to get through a No Bae day again!

I’ve just set up for LO’s birthday in the morning - his main present was my old kitchen from when I was little that my mum has kept in her loft with all my toy food and stuff as I used to keep everything like new!
he also got a birthday build a bear today but she has gone to bed with him!

E4D7403B-B004-42D6-8AA4-FE8DCCF06635.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Happy Monday!

I’ve just set up for LO’s birthday in the morning - his main present was my old kitchen from when I was little that my mum has kept in her loft with all my toy food and stuff as I used to keep everything like new!

View attachment 1974928
This is the cutest thing ever. I looooove the Dino wrapping paper. Hope he has a lovely day tomorrow. What a lucky boy getting all those things 💖💖💖

• Heart
Happy Monday!

View attachment 1974928
He’s going to love it! ♥ That all looks amazing. What’s on the menu for the party?

• Heart
Happy Monday!

View attachment 1974928
Is that an original Po too 🥺

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.