John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the cutest thing ever. I looooove the Dino wrapping paper. Hope he has a lovely day tomorrow. What a lucky boy getting all those things 💖💖💖
Thank you lovey! I got it from b&m! I managed to get a lot of his presents from Poundland, or the Works (10 for £10 books) and I had vouchers for clothes and stuff plus sales so I did really well with saving money! And my mum has gifted him some of my old Duplo from a child so he’s having a proper savvy birthday! ♥♥
He’s going to love it! ♥ That all looks amazing. What’s on the menu for the party?
Thank you lovey! ♥ so tomorrow is zoo day with fish and chips for dinner (as he said he wanted that) and then lots of cakes! (Shop bought so I can make his for the weekend!)

Is that an original Po too 🥺
Yes. I swear I did actually play with my toys when I was little but it’s my Po that my mum saved, still makes the sounds and everything!
1996 🤭
image.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank you lovey! I got it from b&m! I managed to get a lot of his presents from Poundland, or the Works (10 for £10 books) and I had vouchers for clothes and stuff plus sales so I did really well with saving money! And my mum has gifted him some of my old Duplo from a child so he’s having a proper savvy birthday! ♥♥

Thank you lovey! ♥ so tomorrow is zoo day with fish and chips for dinner (as he said he wanted that) and then lots of cakes! (Shop bought so I can make his for the weekend!)

Yes. I swear I did actually play with my toys when I was little but it’s my Po that my mum saved, still makes the sounds and everything!
That is amazing, I would die for Po 🥺

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow 🎂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
That is amazing, I would die for Po 🥺

Hope you all have a lovely day tomorrow 🎂
She used to always say to me did I want to get rid of anything but I never did so when LO came around she has been finding so many bits in the loft! And when she came across Po I was soo happy, ♥

thank you lovey! 🥳

• Heart
Reactions: 4

He’s going to have the best birthday! ♥

• Heart
Reactions: 3
She used to always say to me did I want to get rid of anything but I never did so when LO came around she has been finding so many bits in the loft! And when she came across Po I was soo happy, ♥

thank you lovey! 🥳
So lovely that you’ve managed to pass on so much of your old stuff.

All looks amazing and he’s a lucky little boy! 💙

• Heart
Thank you so much! ♥

thank you honey! It’s so nice to see him with my old things! 🥹♥
Who knows maybe one day they will be passed down onto his kids too (although I doubt you can think about that right now haha 😂) they will be proper vintage by that point

Can you relax now you’ve got everything all sorted?

• Heart
Who knows maybe one day they will be passed down onto his kids too (although I doubt you can think about that right now haha 😂) they will be proper vintage by that point

Can you relax now you’ve got everything all sorted?
I know it’s crazy!!

we are currently sat down with some chocolate and my feet up!!

Hope you all have a good day @lou_claire91
thank you lovey! Really appreciate it 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy Monday!

hope you’ve all managed to get through a No Bae day again!

I’ve just set up for LO’s birthday in the morning - his main present was my old kitchen from when I was little that my mum has kept in her loft with all my toy food and stuff as I used to keep everything like new!
he also got a birthday build a bear today but she has gone to bed with him!

View attachment 1974928
Happy birthday LC's LO!

This looks incredible, I'm sure he'll love it. ❤

• Heart
Still no sleep? :( I hope there’s better days ahead, lovely.
Thank you ❤

I can sleep, but only for 2 or 3 hours at a time, with long periods of waking in between. And tbh most of my alone waking time right now is spent crying. 😟

• Sad
Thank you ❤

I can sleep, but only for 2 or 3 hours at a time, with long periods of waking in between. And tbh most of my alone waking time right now is spent crying. 😟
I really hate this for you. Is it possible to contact your therapist tomorrow? I hope she can help you through a bit of this. In the meantime, I’ll entertain you. Why did the pony want a glass of water? Because he was a little hoarse.

• Heart
I really hate this for you. Is it possible to contact your therapist tomorrow? I hope she can help you through a bit of this. In the meantime, I’ll entertain you. Why did the pony want a glass of water? Because he was a little hoarse.
I was supposed to have an appointment on Sunday but she couldn't make it because she was sick. She said she'll be in touch to rearrange. I don't want to chase her when she's not well.

I'll be okay. Just having a time of it.

Thank you for being there.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I was supposed to have an appointment on Sunday but she couldn't make it because she was sick. She said she'll be in touch to rearrange. I don't want to chase her when she's not well.

I'll be okay. Just having a time of it.

Thank you for being there.
Anytime. ♥

@mimimithis:
I thought of you when I watched this. It’s such an interesting behind the scenes peek. Bayern’s social media team are excellent.

Hope every one has a lovely day
I’m having a me day today!! Going to have a bubble bath in a mo - managed to convince RLF to take Lo to pre school cos he always gets upset when I do it
Bit of house work to do. Home bargains shop and nails 💅 and hopefully have chance to read a bit of my book

does anyone have any thread suggestions?!
@Gossgossgoss9888 hope you’re ok darling and manage to get through the day 💕

• Heart
John Stones # 54:
Baby is still M.I.A. We just want him to get well, so we can all see him play

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.