John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@cobette have no fear, you will be head of baby’s official fan club
---
They are team mates @strawberrysunshine_x but they’re still rivals for position
They will be happy that their team is winning etc, but ultimately will be happier if they’re the person that’s been part of it

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don't like it because I don't see how anyone can care about John, whilst simultaneously raving about how great his rival is and not through gritted teeth like I would praise Ruben playing well.

I am aware I am oversensitive and some people don't give a tit about John's career (including him some of the time) and just think he looks pretty, which is a far healthier interest than mine.
The men in white coats coming to take you away

IMG-20230221-WA0030.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
@cobette have no fear, you will be head of baby’s official fan club
---
They are team mates @strawberrysunshine_x but they’re still rivals for position
They will be happy that their team is winning etc, but ultimately will be happier if they’re the person that’s been part of it
Yeah I get that but it can’t be helped can it😢

someone else can do the new thread who has bae as their profile pic 😏😉

• Haha
Reactions: 1
The men in white coats coming to take you away

View attachment 1976411
Troll

but I am howling
---
Yeah I get that but it can’t be helped can it😢

someone else can do the new thread who has bae as their profile pic 😏😉
Nah, just change your pic back 😉
---

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.