John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening my loves. Hope you're all doing well. Just checking in.

Am having a bad day.

Supposed to have urgent therapy appointment but she's ill.

Tried to do some decorating but just ran out of steam mid-way.

Lay down for a couple of hours drifting in and out of sleep and weird frustrating vivid dreams and mindless Internet scrolling.

Realised I haven't drank since this morning. Can feel my brain shrivelling. Just filled up my 1l water bottle. Am slow sipping but it's a big effort and don't know why.

I will be OK. Big old wallow and then hopefully will have the energy to go to work and pretend tomorrow. ✌

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
My daY has been ok thanks !! Took LO to the park and we were there two hours. Got an ice cream had a runaround and played on the park. Was lovely.
How are you darling xx
That sounds like a perfect day. ♥ I love all his new pjs!
I would LOVE too. I love shopping.
View attachment 1972189View attachment 1972190View attachment 1972194

wish RLFS van wasn’t in the way but we can’t have everything can we
Beautiful!

@Donald23 I baked the Colin brownies today. They’re really tasty. I was worried they’d be a bit sickly, but they‘re great, nice and chocolatey. I prefer them fudgier than cake-like so I baked them for 25 minutes instead of the full 30.
---
I was waiting for it cos I’m a loser

He looks exhausted. So sweet!

My day’s going alright, thank you, lovely.

Am having a bad day.

Lay down for a couple of hours drifting in and out of sleep and weird frustrating vivid dreams and mindless Internet scrolling.

Realised I haven't drank since this morning. Can feel my brain shrivelling. Just filled up my 1l water bottle. Am slow sipping but it's a big effort and don't know why.

I will be OK. Big old wallow and then hopefully will have the energy to go to work and pretend tomorrow. ✌
So sorry you had a bad day. I hope you’re going to eat something, too. Keep up those nutrients. ♥ Let’s just hope tomorrow’s better.
---
Oh they are lovely!!! 🥹🥹 I told RLF I saw some more pjs for LO and he told me he needs no more which is a lie!! (I’ve bought him some Dino ones for his birthday and a set with Bing on them so will show you them once he’s unwrapped them this week ha)
Was today or yesterday the family birthday party? I just remember you were going to have the best desserts as always! ♥

@sugarfairy23 hope you’ve had a nice weekend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Pooch is tired. He’s had a fun week this week with us. I asked him if he’s gonna miss me tomorrow 🥹
I’ve loved being off. It’s hoping to be hard to get up tomorrow 🤣
---
Oh they are lovely!!! 🥹🥹 I told RLF I saw some more pjs for LO and he told me he needs no more which is a lie!! (I’ve bought him some Dino ones for his birthday and a set with Bing on them so will show you them once he’s unwrapped them this week ha)
Hahah we probably didn’t need these but I couldn’t resist. They are super cute. Got a pack of Dino T-shirts too He’s got way more clothes than me now

• Heart
Reactions: 3

Beautiful!

@Donald23 I baked the Colin brownies today. They’re really tasty. I was worried they’d be a bit sickly, but they‘re great, nice and chocolatey. I prefer them fudgier than cake-like so I baked them for 25 minutes instead of the full 30.
---

So sorry you had a bad day. I hope you’re going to eat something, too. Keep up those nutrients. ♥ Let’s just hope tomorrow’s better.
---

Was today or yesterday the family birthday party? I just remember you were going to have the best desserts as always! ♥

It’s next weekend so I have time to prep it all (but I will make sure I show you all) ♥

Pooch is tired. He’s had a fun week this week with us. I asked him if he’s gonna miss me tomorrow 🥹
I’ve loved being off. It’s hoping to be hard to get up tomorrow 🤣
---

Hahah we probably didn’t need these but I couldn’t resist. They are super cute. Got a pack of Dino T-shirts too He’s got way more clothes than me now
It’s so easy to buy clothes for them!!! He has some clothes coming for his birthday but we are going out shopping tomorrow so I’m sure we will end up with more bits!! 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Heart

Am having a bad day.

Aww honey I have no words but make sure you keep drinking and get some dinner down you and have a hug from baby 🤍

34920E7A-FCBC-4D1E-82B4-FBA3DB4A11EC.jpeg

---

Beautiful!

---

---

Yes I’ve had a nice weekend thank you 😘 slightly soured by the result this afternoon but never mind!

Hows your long weekend going so far?

• Heart

Beautiful!

---

---

Thanks for the review, will buy on my next treat weekend

• Heart
Aww honey I have no words but make sure you keep drinking and get some dinner down you and have a hug from baby 🤍

View attachment 1972365
---

Yes I’ve had a nice weekend thank you 😘 slightly soured by the result this afternoon but never mind!

Hows your long weekend going so far?
It’s going well, thank you. Weather is nice and spring-like so I‘ll go for a walk later!

• Heart
Did you start any of those books honey
---

It’s been sunny today but still cold. Are you going anywhere nice for your walk
No unfortunately not. I’ve had a cold all week so my headache has stopped me from reading. Long walks and lounging on the sofa all weekend is all I’ve done

• Heart
  • Sad
Did you start any of those books honey
---

It’s been sunny today but still cold. Are you going anywhere nice for your walk
I live on a ranch so that’s my walk everyday, a couple of circuits around. ☺

No unfortunately not. I’ve had a cold all week so my headache has stopped me from reading. Long walks and lounging on the sofa all weekend is all I’ve done
Hope you’re better soon.

• Heart
I used to have horses when I was younger. :) The ranch consists of almond trees. Spring time blooms right now.View attachment 1972551
This is amazing! You must wake up to such stunning views every day
---
Aww it’s so rubbish when you’re poorly on a weekend. Hope you feel better soon ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.