John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks for all the❤. Hopefully this is my last cold for this season, covid I’m November and then a cold now. Might go back to wearing a mask

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Thanks for all the❤. Hopefully this is my last cold for this season, covid I’m November and then a cold now. Might go back to wearing a mask
My little boy has had a cold this week as well there’s always something. I think I’m immune to them now. Usually I get it too

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Anyone read @cobette update??
I am FURIOUS with her

I’m no longer reading

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Just seen badger my fav boy 🐶 and his owner said he went up to one of the posties last week who was covering me and realised it wasn’t me. Love how he was looking for me 😭😭😭💕

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Dear John,
Just because I’m not around much, doesn’t mean I don’t care or have replaced you with another guy - you’re still my OTL 💙😉

28787F0D-BF45-4F3F-8FF1-869B1AD5D4F9.jpeg

36ED4DD9-8383-4806-B2DE-F89DC06951F9.jpeg

1FE5C9B5-40F4-4B82-AD84-0462AEFAECB9.jpeg

4A30E430-DA12-41E9-B2A5-8F0D24277E61.jpeg

008D802D-AF32-484C-B51E-6B647D8D1FFB.jpeg

F52D9CAE-AFC5-4694-A12B-9FAE4F669D36.jpeg

C9F0E447-9947-4B01-AD99-5CBC5BBEA469.jpeg

1CBF0DE7-8022-4539-9C38-A26FBF279D94.jpeg

kyle, if you’re reading this - tell him I’m one of the loyal ones 😝

• Heart
Just seen badger my fav boy 🐶 and his owner said he went up to one of the posties last week who was covering me and realised it wasn’t me. Love how he was looking for me 😭😭😭💕
Oh bless him he missed you so much! Bet he was so pleased to see you today, just like this guy (this is the only pic of John with a dog I can find unfortunately, we need more!)

78A2BE50-5609-4CFD-A51A-11D9561EF597.jpeg

Hope your first day back wasn’t too bad lovely? At least it’s done now 😘

• Heart
No it was good thanks 😊 it went quickly as well. Was pretty quiet today. How’s your day been 💗
Aww good, always a bonus when first day back is quiet! Are you working tomorrow aswell or do you have another day off?

My days been okay thanks 😘 blue skies here, always does good things for your mood doesn’t it. And the evenings are getting so much lighter now 🤍

• Heart
Aww good, always a bonus when first day back is quiet! Are you working tomorrow aswell or do you have another day off?

My days been okay thanks 😘 blue skies here, always does good things for your mood doesn’t it. And the evenings are getting so much lighter now 🤍
I’m off tomorrow !! It’s nail day. I’m really looking forward to it. I’ve just pulled one off 😪 then working rest of the week until Sunday. Glad you’ve had a nice day. I know isn’t it, I love the lighter nights

• Heart
Bae, where art thou
With your fluffy hair
Stubbly chin
Sexy smile
BUM
Perfect waist
Shag me now eyes
Sigh
---
B415B87B-7B51-4B22-BB3E-409ED9C95527.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Evening, do you think pep will give an update in his press conference? Upset he won’t get to wear the bright white training kit
mrs Gundo still pregnant but on a plane!
Looks like a wags night out was had to Chris brown last night in Birmingham

• Wow
  • Heart
Evening, do you think pep will give an update in his press conference? Upset he won’t get to wear the bright white training kit
She’s been pregnant for years it feels like! I saw Taylor’s IG stories from the concert. Did you see her caption “It was worth the 8 hr party bus”. 8 hours from where?

I hope we get a bae update soon. It’s just depressing without him.

Hope you’re all doing okay! ❤

• Heart
Feel like I could give birth before her despite not being pregnant

She must still have a few weeks to go?! Wouldn't have thought even a PJ would fly someone past 36 weeks

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.