John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
John Stones # 54:
Baby is still M.I.A. We just want him to get well, so we can all see him play
Some of us want to see him play, others are happy with Ruben. Baby remembers this.

He thanks @maccamacc for her loyalty and says she should look on M&S stories as that Easter treat bag looks yummy. He will buy all his loyalists one.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Some of us want to see him play, others are happy with Ruben. Baby remembers this.

He thanks @maccamacc for her loyalty and says she should look on M&S stories as that Easter treat bag looks yummy. He will buy all his loyalists one.
Baby should come back to Everton, we’d all appreciate him there.
Wonder if I can get him back for Saturday

that looks lush - bet it’s not in my m&s so I really need baby to send at least one

• Heart
Reactions: 2

I’m not really sure why it’s such a big deal that people are talking on the Ruben thread? All the little digs about it are getting abit tiresome to be honest; at the end of the day let’s face it John Stones really doesn’t give a tit if people talk on his thread or if they don’t 😂

I just come on here to chat to people and thirst on unattainable footballers, I’m not sure why thirsting on more than one is suddenly such a big deal to everyone 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I’m not really sure why it’s such a big deal that people are talking on the Ruben thread? All the little digs about it are getting abit tiresome to be honest; at the end of the day let’s face it John Stones really doesn’t give a tit if people talk on his thread or if they don’t 😂

I just come on here to chat to people and thirst on unattainable footballers, I’m not sure why thirsting on more than one is suddenly such a big deal to everyone 🤷🏼‍♀️
Isn’t it only the same as when everyone is on jacks thread

• Heart
Only one man for me
CCC9FD52-E47E-4567-BE1C-E87C0C050DAF.jpeg

ooops I mean, only one Man City man for me
---
@sugarfairy23 i think you’re taking the “digs” too personally.
I made a point of Friday night when I was steaming about Strawbs changing her pic. It was a joke, not a personal attack.
I posted pics yesterday because there wasn’t much chat

it’s light hearted because our lad has been left for his rival essentially.

we all know I’ve made comments about Ross, lust over Coady (for now) but I wouldn’t take it personally if someone said I love Coady more

Last edited:
Only one man for me View attachment 1976270

ooops I mean, only one Man City man for me
---
@sugarfairy23 i think you’re taking the “digs” too personally.
I made a point of Friday night when I was steaming about Strawbs changing her pic. It was a joke, not a personal attack.
I posted pics yesterday because there wasn’t much chat

it’s light hearted because our lad has been left for his rival essentially.

we all know I’ve made comments about Ross, lust over Coady (for now) but I wouldn’t take it personally if someone said I love Coady more
Just seems strange that people have been on the Jack thread for as long as they have been on the John one, always chatting on and off on there and that’s all fine.

I literally have been chatting on the Ruben thread for a few days and all of a sudden there’s digs (and they are digs) about people abandoning John and not being loyal to him.

Like I said, I just come onto these threads for a laugh and I can take jokes and banter as much as anyone, it’s just felt abit tiresome recently and I’m just not quite sure why it’s suddenly an issue. You guys can keep making the jokes if you want it’s fine, like I said I can take it, just was wondering what the issue and the big deal was that’s all

I’ve said in the past that the chat was always at Jack’s - it’s nothing new people going between threads.
We had an influx of the Jack thread at one point too on here. That’s why it’s a joke…
I’ve just noticed it’s been quieter for a while, not the last few days 🤷🏻‍♀️

maybe when he actually starts showing his face again people will migrate back to him

• Heart

I don't like it because I don't see how anyone can care about John, whilst simultaneously raving about how great his rival is and not through gritted teeth like I would praise Ruben playing well.

I am aware I am oversensitive and some people don't give a tit about John's career (including him some of the time) and just think he looks pretty, which is a far healthier interest than mine.

• Heart
81013C90-AF3C-40EB-A048-462B616CF9A2.jpeg
I got my milka @mimimithis 😛 🐄

Bae and jack are the best combo I 😍 them!!!

159ADF2C-ECA3-4B92-AA73-32AC4BF07A0E.jpeg

Bae is a who’re …
7DA0A2CC-B111-4442-9D6C-F91C68924BCC.jpeg
DF95321C-B536-48F7-AC8A-54511B13E57F.jpeg

He has multiple bits on the side just like I do
78088D2C-26CC-4312-9EFE-F1AC4696F44B.jpeg
I love em allllllll 🤣🤣🤣😂
---
I don't like it because I don't see how anyone can care about John, whilst simultaneously raving about how great his rival is and not through gritted teeth like I would praise Ruben playing well.

I am aware I am oversensitive and some people don't give a tit about John's career (including him some of the time) and just think he looks pretty, which is a far healthier interest than mine.
Why can’t we like them both!? He’s not the only good defender on the team babe🥺. Just because we like Ruben as well doesn’t mean we like John any less? We all love and miss John but we can appreciate others too. It’s not serious ❤
---
In my eyes they aren’t rivals either they’re team mates

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.