John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Accidentally stumbled upon this, if poor old sick note keeps away from us for too long at least we potentially have a back up 😂

009B7ED1-22BA-4812-BA3D-F1B7189007CC.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
Not really! I tell a lie, I'm not a fan of orange chocolate. But pretty much anything else is good with me.

I am doing bleurgh really.

Sleep still poor. Eating is sporadic.

Have been doing OK generally this week at work but then today I felt hideous. Spoilering it because I seem like a brat.

I think I mentioned before that all our work gets reviewed, and that I find it difficult to give reviews sometimes. A few months ago I gave a bunch of feedback to someone who came back at me really dismissive and defensive telling me I was wrong and I had to really fight my corner and it was so uncomfortable.

Recently I did some work on the same topic and sent it to the person who's in charge of that piece of work to review. She forwarded it on to the guy from above to review.

He only came back with like two points, one of which I had to query as I disagree, but I got all panicky because it's my work being reviewed by someone junior to me rather than a peer or senior as is normal, and my immediate instinct was to be as awkward and bitchy as possible as revenge for the previous incident.

I dunno, something about the whole scenario really pushed some buttons for me and I felt horrible. But kept to myself, breathed and came back to some sort of sense before engaging with anyone so I could be calm and amenable and easy to work with.

I just feel a bit off in general and uncomfortable in my skin.

But am trying to be OK. Staying home alone all weekend, am going to do my decorating and have a nice bath and try to eat properly with a load of actual nutrients, and am going to start a journal. Got to try to be better.

Hope you're OK?
Have a Stones and Walker bear hug, love. ❤
2D292028-A883-44B0-B261-F16CFBDCE38D.jpeg

I feel like we, as young women, are often told that we're to, for a lack of better word, "stand there and take the criticism" to "learn and grow". duck that tit. What we NEED to do is stand our ground and fight for what we believe is the right thing/decision/move/process. We aren't some damsels in distress, prone to faint whenever stress levels rise. We're just as capable as anyone else, and especially a highly qualified worker such as you can and should be heard without someone "yes, but"-ing you.

Keep doing what you're doing, you're doing incredible, darling. ❤

Also, your mother needs to really take a few steps back from you and your common relationship - a bit of space could do wonders? I hope your therapist can help you settle your mind a little.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Accidentally stumbled upon this, if poor old sick note keeps away from us for too long at least we potentially have a back up 😂

Hahahah my friend got her boyfriend one of these with her face on it 🤣🤣🤣🤣
---
Have a Stones and Walker bear hug, love. ❤
View attachment 1967872

I feel like we, as young women, are often told that we're to, for a lack of better word, "stand there and take the criticism" to "learn and grow". duck that tit. What we NEED to do is stand our ground and fight for what we believe is the right thing/decision/move/process. We aren't some damsels in distress, prone to faint whenever stress levels rise. We're just as capable as anyone else, and especially a highly qualified worker such as you can and should be heard without someone "yes, but"-ing you.

Keep doing what you're doing, you're doing incredible, darling. ❤

Also, your mother needs to really take a few steps back from you and your common relationship - a bit of space could do wonders? I hope your therapist can help you settle your mind a little.
love this reply. Agree with every word. My mum is always on my case at things. Sometimes about my little boy and I said to her on Sunday he is my child and I decide what’s what. Not you! I never stand up to her cos shes a know it all but it felt good.
hope you’re ok @Gossgossgoss9888 Not sure why mums like to put us down so much. But we don’t deserve it.

• Heart
Thank you darlings.

Basically the message was telling me how much I've upset her and my dad by not visiting this weekend and how I'm cruel and selfish because of it.

Which is bleeping wild considering at New Year she said she'd rather I never visit at all.

Checked in with my dad and he says he's fine with me not visiting and he gets it but there's still a part of me that's panicking about hurting either of them.

Whatever I do is wrong, all of the time.

Could do with you lot adopting me tbh. I am surprisingly low maintenance. Just need occasional cuddles and to not be manipulated.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Thank you darlings.

Basically the message was telling me how much I've upset her and my dad by not visiting this weekend and how I'm cruel and selfish because of it.

Which is bleeping wild considering at New Year she said she'd rather I never visit at all.

Checked in with my dad and he says he's fine with me not visiting and he gets it but there's still a part of me that's panicking about hurting either of them.

Could do with you lot adopting me tbh. I am surprisingly low maintenance. Just need occasional cuddles and to not be manipulated.
You can’t please everyone. And no matter what you do people will talk whether it is bad or good ( wise words from Rihanna there!!) so you may as well do whatever you want
Don’t sweat it. She’s just trying to get one over on you. Why would you want to visit. She sounds like a dragon.

• Heart
Yes, my team got me it for Christmas, it was a very funny reveal.

Johncat is scared of him, he sometimes forgets he is there and jumps 10 feet in the air when he sees him :cry:
They know you so well. You need to get one with your face on it and then they can live next to each other forever 😅😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
You can’t please everyone. And no matter what you do people will talk whether it is bad or good ( wise words from Rihanna there!!) so you may as well do whatever you want
Don’t sweat it. She’s just trying to get one over on you. Why would you want to visit. She sounds like a dragon.
Don’t forget it often says more about the other person than it does you. Most of the time they’re projecting their insecurities and failings into you. Keep smiling and ignore it. ❤

• Heart
Thank you darlings.

I'd adopt you in a heartbeat. ❤

• Heart
Thank you darlings.

We got you, my friend. ❤ I’d love to adopt you. We’d take nice walks, talk about the Peninsular War, etc.

I've got news for you.

:ROFLMAO: Amazing.

• Heart
Hahahaha I didn’t see that coming 😂

Where in the house does he live normally? What are RLF’s thoughts?!
He lives right there on the bedroom floor, he is basically the first thing I see when I wake up and last thing I see when I go to bed. RLF, remarkably, thinks it is funny.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.