John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
FYI

I’m furious that when I look for this thread it’s a pic of Ruben…
Tumblr is doing similar things to me 🧐

Screenshot_20230216-154757.png

And in other sad and awkward news, tonight I found myself CRYING in reaction to some emotional parts of a long interview with Eric Dier. 😩

• Heart
Reactions: 4
It feels like forever. How you feeling. Did you have a good sleep. I was up late reading that book I finished it. It was really good!!!
I had a standard gossgoss sleep i.e. Woke up at 2 and struggled to get back to sleep. 🙄

I'm sure you've mentioned the book and I'm forgetting but what was it? Can we have a little review?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I had a standard gossgoss sleep i.e. Woke up at 2 and struggled to get back to sleep. 🙄

I'm sure you've mentioned the book and I'm forgetting but what was it? Can we have a little review?
It’s the pink one I posted last night. It’s about a girl who loses her job and her house and then her friend goes travelling so she stays in her house , looking after it. But her friends husband promised it to his friend as well so they end up staying together. They don’t get on and end up pranking each other to force the other out. Meanwhile she’s seeing a married man. Doesn’t know he’s married and his wife befriends her but they both pretend they don’t know and try and catch each other and the man out. All whilst she falls in love with her flat mate
It was bloody good 💕
That was my not so little review.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It's quiet in here today! Hope everybody is having a lovely Saturday.
We’re having a lazy day. LO keeps yawning his head off. We’ve just been a walk with the wolf 🐺
---
Good lord that Georgia looks stunning today on the city Insta. I love her hair. I’ve got serious hair envy. She is sooo pretty 🥹

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
How are you feeling now? Hopefully abit better than yesterday? 🤍
I'm doing a bit better thank you.

Been emailing my therapist a bit and she's been super helpful in reinforcing that it's OK to have boundaries and I'm not a horrible person for enforcing them.

Did the second coat of paint on the downstairs loo, it's not quite dry yet but I really love the colour. You can have a little preview although there's still a bit more to do to make the room fancy like I want it.
IMG_20230218_141835.jpg

Had a big salad for lunch and now am lying on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket, couple of scented candles lit, and am going to have a cup of tea and keep track of the scores when the 3pm matches start.

• Heart
It's quiet in here today! Hope everybody is having a lovely Saturday.
I had brunch with my parents, now that they're back in town between travels. I'm glad you're doing a little better and that your therapist got back to you with some words of wisdom.

And that bathroom, I love, love LOVE the colour. I'm really ready to adopt you, so you can turn my home into a perfect little place, too. 😁

Is that one of those matches you in the UK can't watch?

• Heart
I had brunch with my parents, now that they're back in town between travels. I'm glad you're doing a little better and that your therapist got back to you with some words of wisdom.

And that bathroom, I love, love LOVE the colour. I'm really ready to adopt you, so you can turn my home into a perfect little place, too. 😁

For some reason they’re being so weird and think that some matches at certain times means that fans will drink more and cause havoc. But I think no matter what time it’s on they’ll drink anyway??
stupid

glad you had a nice morning with your parents 🥐

• Heart
Reactions: 3
For some reason they’re being so weird and think that some matches at certain times means that fans will drink more and cause havoc. But I think no matter what time it’s on they’ll drink anyway??
stupid

glad you had a nice morning with your parents 🥐
I think with some of the more feisty derbies they try to play them earlier in the day (12 or 12.30 kick offs) cos it gives fans less time to get pissed up beforehand.

I mean look at the Euro’s final, 8pm kick off and it was carnage….

But yes Mimi it’s a Saturday 3pm kick off so not on TV

• Haha
  • Heart

🥰🥰🥰 Love you! Hope the brunch was nice, what did you have?

I'm glad you like the colour! It was a creamy kind of colour before and the room just looks so much warmer now. I'd happily earn my keep by decorating your place as long as I can do it at my leisurely pace, 😂

Yeah, we can't watch these matches 😢 there will be streams around but they're so unreliable so I'll probably just stick the City Xtra watchalong on YouTube so I can hear how the boys are doing while I have a nice relaxing afternoon

• Heart
I think with some of the more feisty derbies they try to play them earlier in the day (12 or 12.30 kick offs) cos it gives fans less time to get pissed up beforehand.

I mean look at the Euro’s final, 8pm kick off and it was carnage….

But yes Mimi it’s a Saturday 3pm kick off so not on TV
That was going to be carnage no matter what time 🤣🤣
RLF explained it to me as it’s not shown in pubs etc so fans won’t sit around drinking etc as I think the 3pm ones cause them to drink more
Just sums up the UK really doesn’t it 😅😅

• Heart
That was going to be carnage no matter what time 🤣🤣
RLF explained it to me as it’s not shown in pubs etc so fans won’t sit around drinking etc as I think the 3pm ones cause them to drink more
Just sums up the UK really doesn’t it 😅😅
Unfortunately it does! And unfortunately a lot of football fans are massive arseholes
---
I thought it wasn't on TV to encourage people to actually go to the matches? Have I imagined that?
Oh yeah that’s the 3pm element, Strawb was talking about certain matches being played at certain times of the day (I think?)

Sorry I probably went off on an unrelated tangent! (I love to do that)

• Heart
3pm games arn't on TV because it is bad for lower leagues - its to stop people staying at gone to watch prem on TV instead of going to EFL and grassroot matches

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.