John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I love Kinder and Lindt!

Football tomorrow but that’s all. It’s a holiday in the US on Monday (Presidents Day). How about you, any plans?
I'd love a day off, definitely could use it! ❤

Love milka especially the happy cow. They have a mousse one, not the noisette and it’s absolutely divine, very hard to find
Secured the malteasers, £1 for a tiny bag
Ooooh, I haven't had a mousse one in a long time! I'll have to find some.
The dark maltesers?

Evening my lovelies!

Not much to add to the chocolate conversation. I love all chocolate.

Hope you're all doing well and going to have a fab weekend ❤
Do you really have no preference? Not even a tiny one? 🥺

How are you doing, bb?
---
I was thinking a walk or the play park. We took the dog out today! And went food shopping but apart from that not done much.
I really need to sort my washing out but every time I try he comes and looks for me and drags me away and when he’s in bed I can’t be bothered
Your day sounds nice. I like days like that.
I hate doing my washing, but then again, clean clothes and towels and bedding is so, so nice, so... that's a dilemma. 😂

Have a cute Bae as a whinging tax

England 101.jpg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
I'd love a day off, definitely could use it! ❤

Ooooh, I haven't had a mousse one in a long time! I'll have to find some.
The dark maltesers?

Do you really have no preference? Not even a tiny one? 🥺

How are you doing, bb?
Not really! I tell a lie, I'm not a fan of orange chocolate. But pretty much anything else is good with me.

I am doing bleurgh really.

Sleep still poor. Eating is sporadic.

Have been doing OK generally this week at work but then today I felt hideous. Spoilering it because I seem like a brat.

I think I mentioned before that all our work gets reviewed, and that I find it difficult to give reviews sometimes. A few months ago I gave a bunch of feedback to someone who came back at me really dismissive and defensive telling me I was wrong and I had to really fight my corner and it was so uncomfortable.

Recently I did some work on the same topic and sent it to the person who's in charge of that piece of work to review. She forwarded it on to the guy from above to review.

He only came back with like two points, one of which I had to query as I disagree, but I got all panicky because it's my work being reviewed by someone junior to me rather than a peer or senior as is normal, and my immediate instinct was to be as awkward and bitchy as possible as revenge for the previous incident.

I dunno, something about the whole scenario really pushed some buttons for me and I felt horrible. But kept to myself, breathed and came back to some sort of sense before engaging with anyone so I could be calm and amenable and easy to work with.

I just feel a bit off in general and uncomfortable in my skin.

But am trying to be OK. Staying home alone all weekend, am going to do my decorating and have a nice bath and try to eat properly with a load of actual nutrients, and am going to start a journal. Got to try to be better.

Hope you're OK?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Happy Friday! 💛

hope you’ve all got lovely plans for the weekend!
Jamie, Gin & Dairy Milk 🤍
433ED83D-7FD8-4CF1-8722-BDDEF3B49839.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Not really! I tell a lie, I'm not a fan of orange chocolate. But pretty much anything else is good with me.

I am doing bleurgh really.

Sleep still poor. Eating is sporadic.

Have been doing OK generally this week at work but then today I felt hideous. Spoilering it because I seem like a brat.

I think I mentioned before that all our work gets reviewed, and that I find it difficult to give reviews sometimes. A few months ago I gave a bunch of feedback to someone who came back at me really dismissive and defensive telling me I was wrong and I had to really fight my corner and it was so uncomfortable.

Recently I did some work on the same topic and sent it to the person who's in charge of that piece of work to review. She forwarded it on to the guy from above to review.

He only came back with like two points, one of which I had to query as I disagree, but I got all panicky because it's my work being reviewed by someone junior to me rather than a peer or senior as is normal, and my immediate instinct was to be as awkward and bitchy as possible as revenge for the previous incident.

I dunno, something about the whole scenario really pushed some buttons for me and I felt horrible. But kept to myself, breathed and came back to some sort of sense before engaging with anyone so I could be calm and amenable and easy to work with.

I just feel a bit off in general and uncomfortable in my skin.

But am trying to be OK. Staying home alone all weekend, am going to do my decorating and have a nice bath and try to eat properly with a load of actual nutrients, and am going to start a journal. Got to try to be better.

Hope you're OK?
You’re certainly not a brat. Fighting your corner at work is never easy and almost always awkward. Your weekend plan sounds excellent. Self-care is so important. ❤
---
Happy Friday! 💛

Jamie, Gin & Dairy Milk 🤍View attachment 1967698
Dairy milk 😍 Happy Friday to you, lovely!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Oh this looks idyllic. I’m just about to sort out my washing 🤣🤣. So fun. LO just went to sleep in three mins I think that’s a record. .
It is! 🤍 I managed to sort out all my washing earlier and LO went to bed a while ago so it’s all peaceful!

You’re certainly not a brat. Fighting your corner at work is never easy and almost always awkward. Your weekend plan sounds excellent. Self-care is so important. ❤
---

Thank you my lovey! 🤍 hope you have a nice day!! 😘

• Heart
---

Thank you darling.

Just had a message from my mum that had me bursting into tears and panicking and feeling like utter tit. 😭

Emailed my therapist about it but still tense af. Feel like smashing something up. Wrapped myself up in a blanket and am trying to be calm.

Wish people weren't such dicks.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
Thank you darling.

Just had a message from my mum that had me bursting into tears and panicking and feeling like utter tit. 😭

Emailed my therapist about it but still tense af. Feel like smashing something up. Wrapped myself up in a blanket and am trying to be calm.

Delete that message and keep talking to us instead. ❤

• Heart
Love milka especially the happy cow. They have a mousse one, not the noisette and it’s absolutely divine, very hard to find
Secured the malteasers, £1 for a tiny bag
Where did you get them?!
---
Soooo cute!!!! ❤
---
Happy Friday! 💛

Jamie, Gin & Dairy Milk 🤍View attachment 1967698
This looks like heaven! 🤍
---
I love Kinder and Lindt!

Football tomorrow but that’s all. It’s a holiday in the US on Monday (Presidents Day). How about you, any plans?
Do you have any plans for Presidents’ Day? What’s the logic behind the day?

• Heart
Where did you get them?!
---

Soooo cute!!!! ❤
---

This looks like heaven! 🤍
---

Do you have any plans for Presidents’ Day? What’s the logic behind the day?
It’s just a bank holiday that is intended to recognize/commemorate US presidents. It used to be specifically George Washington‘s birthday but now it’s just generally “Presidents Day.” I like having the day off!

• Heart
It is! 🤍 I managed to sort out all my washing earlier and LO went to bed a while ago so it’s all peaceful!

Thank you my lovey! 🤍 hope you have a nice day!! 😘
Ive just done my washing and also filled a bag for the charity shop ( you know those you get through the door) of his clothes that no longer fit. All his drawers are in order and the rest of my washing is done too. I don’t know why I was putting it off so much it didn’t take long at all 🙈

will he sleep all night for you?
---
Sorry to chime in BUT Tesco have some very cute book themed t-shirts in at the moment. I've picked up a very hungry caterpillar one for world book day, otherwise I know I'll forget and have a last minute panic!
Don’t apologise!!! Aww that’s adorable. I’ll have to have a look. I’ve got room for a few more things now I’ve just filled a bag 🙈
---
Thank you darling.

oh darling!! Was it bad. I had a row with my mum on Sunday. It’s not good but she can screw herself sometimes. Don’t let anyone make you feel like tit. Not even your own flesh and blood. Don’t think about it. I’d delete it and mute her! Don’t let her ruin your weekend. Hope ur ok

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ive just done my washing and also filled a bag for the charity shop ( you know those you get through the door) of his clothes that no longer fit. All his drawers are in order and the rest of my washing is done too. I don’t know why I was putting it off so much it didn’t take long at all 🙈

will he sleep all night for you?
---

Don’t apologise!!! Aww that’s adorable. I’ll have to have a look. I’ve got room for a few more things now I’ve just filled a bag 🙈
I did that the other weekend, I thought it would take forever but it didn’t! Now his drawers are organised and I have space for the new bits we got him for his birthday!

yeah he goes up normally at 7 awake and says goodnight to us and settles himself to sleep and then won’t wake up till 9am normally! He’s a really good sleeper! 🤍

• Heart
I did that the other weekend, I thought it would take forever but it didn’t! Now his drawers are organised and I have space for the new bits we got him for his birthday!

yeah he goes up normally at 7 awake and says goodnight to us and settles himself to sleep and then won’t wake up till 9am normally! He’s a really good sleeper! 🤍
I honestly can’t believe he sleeps til 9am!!!! Mine gets up at 6 most days. 7 if I’m lucky.
he goes To sleep at 7. But I have to lie with him and then sneak out when he’s gone properly.
Off topic tax ….
F2CF42AB-194E-40C9-A1EB-9476761DA9EF.jpeg
36634986-89FE-4CCD-AD32-564BB891A325.jpeg
5053B6D5-EB93-4599-9AB5-3DB91D46D265.jpeg
6124647D-BFDF-4D65-8946-D97264EA616B.jpeg
8B6527E0-EB23-4498-9E33-E2C6714300E0.jpeg
1BC4A264-87A4-47EB-9B68-56EB4DB40338.jpeg
I miss you bae where ever you are 😭😭😭. Normal players who are injured are always seen at the grounds or even put lil selfies at the ground watching the matches. Not this one tho he likes to be MIA

• Heart
I honestly can’t believe he sleeps til 9am!!!! Mine gets up at 6 most days. 7 if I’m lucky.
he goes To sleep at 7. But I have to lie with him and then sneak out when he’s gone properly.
Off topic tax ….
View attachment 1967831View attachment 1967832View attachment 1967833View attachment 1967834View attachment 1967835View attachment 1967836I miss you bae where ever you are 😭😭😭. Normal players who are injured are always seen at the grounds or even put lil selfies at the ground watching the matches. Not this one tho he likes to be MIA
He will sleep in later if I let him, the other morning it was nearly 10 and he shouted and me and RLF ‘NOOOOOO’ and turned into his teddy again and fake snored 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 1
The dark chocolate malteasers aren’t it. They are a big no. I do apologise for bringing them up.
Also weekly update mrs Gundo is still pregnant. Hoping she gives birth around champions league night so Gundo gets so sarky pep comments for missing important games

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
@Gossgossgoss9888 and @strawberrysunshine_x

Hope you are both okay with the family rubbish 💙

Baby is sending you a big cuddle

E943526D-9D81-470F-A684-E21C6E189079.jpeg

F97D0757-2180-4D75-A765-89C94CB67D89.jpeg

---
The dark chocolate malteasers aren’t it. They are a big no. I do apologise for bringing them up.
Also weekly update mrs Gundo is still pregnant. Hoping she gives birth around champions league night so Gundo gets so sarky pep comments for missing important games
This is disappointing news (about the malteasers), I think I’ll move on from them now haha

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.