John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fact they do exist is good news - the fact they may not be worth all the hype is not 😂
---
I will have had 10 days off so I don’t know why I’m moaning

milka chocolate is my fav but they onlyhave that in certain shops
@mimimithis do you like milka 🐄
Still not fun to have to go back to work before you wanted to!

Milka just makes me think of going on holiday, can’t believe you have it when you’re at home haha didn’t even realise we sold it here?!

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
Milka just makes me think of going on holiday, can’t believe you have it when you’re at home haha didn’t even realise we sold it here?!
I’ve only just seen this. Omg they dooooo. Home bargains always has it !!! It’s the bloody best. I love it. It’s so much better than cadburys. It’s seriously gone down hill😅. When I’m off on Tuesday I’m getting my nails done and there’s a home bargains near it. Guess what I’m gonna be getting 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
I’ve only just seen this. Omg they dooooo. Home bargains always has it !!! It’s the bloody best. I love it. It’s so much better than cadburys. It’s seriously gone down hill😅. When I’m off on Tuesday I’m getting my nails done and there’s a home bargains near it. Guess what I’m gonna be getting 🤣🤣🤣
What color are you getting for your nails?

I quite like Milka @strawberrysunshine_x , although I prefer Lindt and Kinder a tad more. They do make great holiday chocolate on top of it all, so Milka is still a winner all the way. What is your favourite?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I quite like Milka @strawberrysunshine_x , although I prefer Lindt and Kinder a tad more. They do make great holiday chocolate on top of it all, so Milka is still a winner all the way. What is your favourite?
I do like kinder( bueno only ) also. And Lindt tastes a bit too milky but I like the strawberries and cream Lindt balls
I like the plain milka and also the white and plain one. It’s like little checked rectangles 😅
I think Maltesers are one of my favourite ever tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I do like kinder( bueno only ) also. And Lindt tastes a bit too milky but I like the strawberries and cream Lindt balls
I like the plain milka and also the white and plain one. It’s like little checked rectangles 😅
I think Maltesers are one of my favourite ever tho.
I love the one with complete hazelnuts in them. Best ever. Do they have the black and white cow-pattern Milka chocolate in the UK?

• Heart
Yes, that one! I find it so adorable. I always gift it to friends, when I travel to other countries.

How are you all tonight? Anything fun planned this weekend?
It’s the best one. Love how it’s called happy cow 😂😂I’m going to get some on tues.

I’m ok thanks how are you

I was just thinking what I can do tomorrow with Lo. RLF is working 7 days a week this week so it’s been up to me to occupy little one whilst he’s off school this week.
What you up to this weekend darling. X

• Heart
Yes, that one! I find it so adorable. I always gift it to friends, when I travel to other countries.

How are you all tonight? Anything fun planned this weekend?
I love Kinder and Lindt!

Football tomorrow but that’s all. It’s a holiday in the US on Monday (Presidents Day). How about you, any plans?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I love the one with complete hazelnuts in them. Best ever. Do they have the black and white cow-pattern Milka chocolate in the UK?
Love milka especially the happy cow. They have a mousse one, not the noisette and it’s absolutely divine, very hard to find
Secured the malteasers, £1 for a tiny bag

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Evening my lovelies!

Not much to add to the chocolate conversation. I love all chocolate.

Hope you're all doing well and going to have a fab weekend ❤

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
It’s the best one. Love how it’s called happy cow 😂😂I’m going to get some on tues.

I’m ok thanks how are you

I was just thinking what I can do tomorrow with Lo. RLF is working 7 days a week this week so it’s been up to me to occupy little one whilst he’s off school this week.
What you up to this weekend darling. X
I'm glad you're well. What does he like to do? A walk? Some paintining?

I'll have to declutter my apartment finally, I've put this off for a long time, and it needs doing. And I'll watch the match in between. And generally, I'll try not to think of work.

• Heart
Your Maltesers taste SO much better than ours. UK ones melt in your mouth. Class! Ours don’t.

@Donald23 I plan to bake the Colin the Caterpillar brownie mix this weekend and will let you know how it is.

• Heart
Love milka especially the happy cow. They have a mousse one, not the noisette and it’s absolutely divine, very hard to find
Secured the malteasers, £1 for a tiny bag
Ooh yeh I’ve had the mousse one but I’m pretty sure I was on holiday when I got that. I’m not sure I’ve had it here. I got a box of Maltesers today from Aldi think £2 something

• Heart

I'll have to declutter my apartment finally, I've put this off for a long time, and it needs doing. And I'll watch the match in between. And generally, I'll try not to think of work.
Decluttering is a lovely feeling!

• Heart
Ooh yeh I’ve had the mousse one but I’m pretty sure I was on holiday when I got that. I’m not sure I’ve had it here. I got a box of Maltesers today from Aldi think £2 something
I once found it in a really dodgy pound stretcher, I hunt it out everytime I go to a new shop.
They had it in vending machines in Italy and I emptied the machine to bring home it was a true addiction

• Heart

I was thinking a walk or the play park. We took the dog out today! And went food shopping but apart from that not done much.
I really need to sort my washing out but every time I try he comes and looks for me and drags me away and when he’s in bed I can’t be bothered
Your day sounds nice. I like days like that.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.