John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Unfortunately it does! And unfortunately a lot of football fans are massive arseholes
---

Oh yeah that’s the 3pm element, Strawb was talking about certain matches being played at certain times of the day (I think?)
It’s not fair we all have to suffer is it 🤣🤣 like you said before some fans are worse than others
---
3pm games arn't on TV because it is bad for lower leagues - its to stop people staying at gone to watch prem on TV instead of going to EFL and grassroot matches
I knew you’d be able to explain 💕 👸

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It’s not fair we all have to suffer is it 🤣🤣 like you said before some fans are worse than others
---

I knew you’d be able to explain 💕 👸
Sorry I thought you were talking about games being played earlier on purpose rather than the Saturday 3pm rule 😘 that’s not to do with alcohol really!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oooooh, Rodri. Almost scored. Dammit.
---
I'm doing a bit better thank you.

Been emailing my therapist a bit and she's been super helpful in reinforcing that it's OK to have boundaries and I'm not a horrible person for enforcing them.

Did the second coat of paint on the downstairs loo, it's not quite dry yet but I really love the colour. You can have a little preview although there's still a bit more to do to make the room fancy like I want it.

Had a big salad for lunch and now am lying on the sofa wrapped up in a blanket, couple of scented candles lit, and am going to have a cup of tea and keep track of the scores when the 3pm matches start.
Beautiful color! That turned out nice.

BERNARDO GOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLL!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Gundo just isn’t a captain. He didn’t even go check on Phil. Get John back to look after all the littles

• Heart
Reactions: 3
We need another goal. I’m still uneasy.

KDB, Phil, and Haaland missed so many opportunities. Pep got a yellow. Thank goodness for Bernardo in the first half. Forest playing exactly the way everyone anticipated: like they have nothing to lose.
---
This is so bad.

We’re going to draw with Forest?

Can we make some subs, maybe??

Last edited:
  • Sad
We just never sub early enough
---
We need fresh legs
---
Is gomez in exile? What about that new young one we signed perrone?

• Heart
Always subbing too late. Always. WHY???

Well it was nice being top of the league for like 3 minutes.
We just never sub early enough
---
We need fresh legs
---
Is gomez in exile? What about that new young one we signed perrone?
I almost forgot about them.
---
What an embarrassing performance today.

Agree about Julian. The kid’s phenomenal. He needs to play more. I’m worried he’s going to get frustrated one day and demand to leave.

That match was one for the bins, really...

🥰🥰🥰 Love you! Hope the brunch was nice, what did you have?

I'm glad you like the colour! It was a creamy kind of colour before and the room just looks so much warmer now. I'd happily earn my keep by decorating your place as long as I can do it at my leisurely pace, 😂

Yeah, we can't watch these matches 😢 there will be streams around but they're so unreliable so I'll probably just stick the City Xtra watchalong on YouTube so I can hear how the boys are doing while I have a nice relaxing afternoon
We went for the traditional Bavarian Weißwurst and Brezeln brunch. So happy to have seen them, and had some time with them.
iStock-599873524_web.jpg

I'm in no rush whatsoever, hun, and I'd never rush you, either. I trust the GossGoss process. ❤
---
6bd291f64918c196d3d6791fa7d5433ff83d7121.jpg

I miss this guy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.