John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so incredibly awful
You know that's true when the Yanks agree!

Though maybe it's not fair considering some of my daddy issues are specifically about sports and in particular American football. 🤣
---

Ironically, I think the artwork itself is one of the best they've posted in awhile. Like the detail on the jerseys and helmets is really really good and the lighting/shadows is nice, too. And I like the desert background and the star trails. And the Etihad masts peeking in.

Wonder if we'll see anything similar from individual players.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 2
Happy Sunday everyone, hope you're having a good one. I've painted the walls of the downstairs WC (pretty lilac colour, won't share a pic just yet as it's half dry and streaky af) and am now settling down with some hot chocolate and waiting for the team news.

I wish bae was fit 😕

• Heart
Reactions: 5
@sugarfairy23 wtf was that result yesterday!? Why couldn't Spurs be tit like that against City last week.
Bizarre isn’t it! They were awful though, even their goal we gifted them.
Hope you’re able to watch the game later?
---

At least John’s Insta people haven’t uploaded a photo of him again to get everyone’s hopes up 😂

What are you all saying about the game? I can’t see how you can’t get a result against Villa really, and MC have quite a lot to prove at the moment so they’ll definitely be going for it

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Baby’s favourite actor is in the house! Maybe he will be watching with him. Maybe he is a Stonsey fan like us! MAYBE WE WILL GET CONTENT!

E6A6D33E-65DD-4B43-845E-D5B22A057DDB.jpeg

---

I am listening to the Football whilst making my granola.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I'd really like a picture of Bae at the Etihad today. I miss him.
---

Yay Rodri! :D

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Oh yay, Ilkay!!! <3
---

Since when does a player get yellow for complaining to the ref? See Rúben. Is that a rule of 3 or a form of crowding that I'm not aware of?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Oh yay, Ilkay!!! <3
---

Since when does a player get yellow for complaining to the ref? See Rúben. Is that a rule of 3 or a form of crowding that I'm not aware of?
One of the Wolves players (I think it was) said it on Match of the Day last night, apparently if you’re 3rd person to go moaning to the ref you get booked and that was what the ref had told him. I thought he was talking a load of shite but 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.