John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently he was there and I really hope he got to meet Will Ferrell, but meeting cobette would have been a million times better, obv.

Screenshot_20230212-163437~2.png

Screenshot_20230212-164437-01.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
87B554F1-3146-4C59-AD90-8D6A1EE6A935.png
Mrs Gundo still pregnant and now berating the premier league for no minutes silence being held for turkey claiming Gundo has been given abuse because of it

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 4
View attachment 1955571
Mrs Gundo still pregnant and now berating the premier league for no minutes silence being held for turkey claiming Gundo has been given abuse because of it
I just watched. That’s really awful if Gundo’s been receiving threats.

Bae looks so warm and cosy. 🥰 We really need him back, with Ruben.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I just watched. That’s really awful if Gundo’s been receiving threats.

Bae looks so warm and cosy. 🥰 We really need him back, with Ruben.
Now I’ve seen the “full length” version it doesn’t look as warm. And I don’t think I like the jacket.

I do however like the lovely body underneath and is good to see him - I wasn’t sure if he’d go to todays game with not having to.

how’s your Sunday been lovely?

• Heart
Now I’ve seen the “full length” version it doesn’t look as warm. And I don’t think I like the jacket.

I do however like the lovely body underneath and is good to see him - I wasn’t sure if he’d go to todays game with not having to.

He’s done the weird short jacket long tshirt, he’s totally bought like 6 multipacks of them T-shirts

• Haha
Reactions: 5
  • Heart
Reactions: 2

It’s been nice, thank you, darling. ♥ How’s your evening been? How’s LO?

• Heart
He looks so good. 🥰 Glad he was there to see the win, hopefully he's back in regular training soon, too.
On further examination the stubble and hair are 👌🏻 He does look quite tired though bless him maybe getting up in the night the last few weeks 🥹

have you been on call today or you had a day off?
---

It’s been nice, thank you, darling. ♥ How’s your evening been? How’s LO?
Haha I’m not sure how LO is think you mean Strawb or LC 😘 my evenings been okay thank you glad you’ve had a good one too!

• Heart
On further examination the stubble and hair are 👌🏻 He does look quite tired though bless him maybe getting up in the night the last few weeks 🥹

---

Haha I’m not sure how LO is think you mean Strawb or LC 😘 my evenings been okay thank you glad you’ve had a good one too!
Oh god, I’m senile, so sorry! 🥴 I’m glad you had a good weekend. His hair does look lovely, doesn’t it? I love seeing him happy.♥

I am not in the mood for work tomorrow.

• Heart
Oh god, I’m senile, so sorry! 🥴 I’m glad you had a good weekend. His hair does look lovely, doesn’t it? I love seeing him happy.♥

I am not in the mood for work tomorrow.
Haha it’s fine don’t worry 😘

It looks perfect as always and he does look so happy and chilled doesn’t he 😊

Work is the worst. WAGS really just have it all don’t they!

• Heart

---

My on call ends tomorrow at 8am, when I arrive at work - I've been waiting for a call back about an emergency exam, so I'm not in bed yet... although I should get some sleep.

I hope he gets to enjoy a lot of family time in between his recovery sessions and training. He deserves to have all the time in the world with his kids.

I hear you @Just Drive - I don't want to go to work tomorrow, either.

• Heart
My on call ends tomorrow at 8am, when I arrive at work - I've been waiting for a call back about an emergency exam, so I'm not in bed yet... although I should get some sleep.

I hope he gets to enjoy a lot of family time in between his recovery sessions and training. He deserves to have all the time in the world with his kids.

I hear you @Just Drive - I don't want to go to work tomorrow, either.
I imagine he does. For all the scrutiny he gets and that he is in a high pressure job, it’s not the same compared to people like you losing their weekend to being on call is it. Hope you manage to get some sleep soon! ❤

• Heart
One of the commentators seemed to think there was something off about Kyle today. I hope he’s okay. :(

• Sad
Apparently he was there and I really hope he got to meet Will Ferrell, but meeting cobette would have been a million times better, obv.

Oh how I’ve missed him 😍
---

Leaving a Monday Morning surprise. Have a great day!!!

Wow this is amazing 🥰
---

He’s done the weird short jacket long tshirt, he’s totally bought like 6 multipacks of them T-shirts
The thought of bae buying white multipacks🤣

• Heart
Hope everyone’s having a good Monday. ❤
Good morning !!!!
I’ve had a fab day. Me and Lo went to the park for a hour this morning. We had lunch I cleaned the fridge and the windows 🤣. Done some washing.
just Taken the birthday boy a walk. Do you know how hard it is to walk a dog and a child at the same time. 🤯😖😂. We managed it tho without any fuss

how are you! 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Good morning !!!!
I’ve had a fab day. Me and Lo went to the park for a hour this morning. We had lunch I cleaned the fridge and the windows 🤣. Done some washing.
just Taken the birthday boy a walk. Do you know how hard it is to walk a dog and a child at the same time. 🤯😖😂. We managed it tho without any fuss

how are you! 😍
I knew I forgot something! Today is doggo’s birthday! 🥰🎉🥳 I hope he had fun on his walk. I’m glad you managed it - there is no way I could!

I’m okay, thank you lovely. Just getting some caffeine in my system and rolling my eyes at work emails.:D

Anything nice planned for tea?

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.