John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks JD and LC, I’m absolutely buzzing!

Was such a great game and we played so well. I know we were talking about him the other day but it’s a good job Eric Dier is fit with little hair now cos he was absolutely awful today.

Also I know you all dislike Madders but he was captain today and we’re a different team with him in 💙 he’s got my love haha

How’s everyone’s weekend going so far?

@mimimithis hope your day hasn’t been too day and you are off call soon?

@strawberrysunshine_x this is disappointing news about that film. I’ll probs still give it a try but my hopes are not high

@Gossgossgoss9888
did you manage to get any decorating done? Hope you are looking after yourself 😘
I definitely don’t dislike Madders. 💙
You’re a better team with him, which is why I didn’t like the rumors about City’s interest in him. I think he belongs at LCFC as the leader.

Weekend is going okay!

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Was such a great game and we played so well. I know we were talking about him the other day but it’s a good job Eric Dier is fit with little hair now cos he was absolutely awful today.

Also I know you all dislike Madders but he was captain today and we’re a different team with him in 💙 he’s got my love haha

@strawberrysunshine_x this is disappointing news about that film. I’ll probs still give it a try but my hopes are not high

@Gossgossgoss9888
did you manage to get any decorating done? Hope you are looking after yourself 😘
Honestly it was a really exciting game to watch, Madders seemed in the zone as well, it all seemed to gel today!! So pleased for you! 🤍

• Heart

@Gossgossgoss9888
No decorating done yet. Might do some tomorrow. Not sure.

Went for tea with my parents. My brother messaged and said my SIL's SIL is hosting a last-minute baby shower/good luck with the baby party and we're invited.

I said no.

I've had a horrible week and I'm exhausted and really need some sort of alone-time. Already endured a few hours this evening of my mum making endless digs about how I've got no boyfriend and no kids and no prospects and I'm weird and awkward and a failure and an embarrassment.

I love my brother and SIL and am excited for their baby but I don't have the energy for an afternoon in a house filled with my family and a bunch of people I hardly know, feeling self-conscious and like I'm ruining everything and watching my mum scour the room for any single man she can humiliate me with by making endless comments about how nice he is but I won't stand a chance unless I "make more of an effort".

I know my brother and SIL won't care. It's very late notice anyway and he gets that I'm not the most sociable of people.

I just want to have a lie-in and maybe do the decorating, and watch the football, and have a long bath, and try to sort my head out for work next week.

But then my mum pulled out all the manipulation and guilt trips in the book and I feel like utter tit about it.

Bleurgh. Sorry. Standard gossgoss nonsense.

Hope you're all OK 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I definitely don’t dislike Madders. 💙
You’re a better team with him, which is why I didn’t like the rumors about City’s interest in him. I think he belongs at LCFC as the leader.

Weekend is going okay!
I don’t think he’ll go to City but I can see him going to Newcastle in the summer, especially if they get Champions League. I wouldn’t hate him for it but I would be sad 😔

Will you be watching the Super Bowl tomorrow?
---

Honestly it was a really exciting game to watch, Madders seemed in the zone as well, it all seemed to gel today!! So pleased for you! 🤍
It was a great game, first half was a proper rollercoaster! Love those kind of games, the crowd was absolutely buzzing just hugging and singing the whole time 🥰 did you manage to watch the Chelsea game?

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Went for tea with my parents. My brother messaged and said my SIL's SIL is hosting a last-minute baby shower/good luck with the baby party and we're invited.

I said no.

I've had a horrible week and I'm exhausted and really need some sort of alone-time. Already endured a few hours this evening of my mum making endless digs about how I've got no boyfriend and no kids and no prospects and I'm weird and awkward and a failure and an embarrassment.

I love my brother and SIL and am excited for their baby but I don't have the energy for an afternoon in a house filled with my family and a bunch of people I hardly know, feeling self-conscious and like I'm ruining everything and watching my mum scour the room for any single man she can humiliate me with by making endless comments about how nice he is but I won't stand a chance unless I "make more of an effort".

I know my brother and SIL won't care. It's very late notice anyway and he gets that I'm not the most sociable of people.

I just want to have a lie-in and maybe do the decorating, and watch the football, and have a long bath, and try to sort my head out for work next week.

But then my mum pulled out all the manipulation and guilt trips in the book and I feel like utter tit about it.

Hope you're all OK 😘
It certainly isn’t nonsense.
Good on you for declining the party invitation. Your mother’s attitude is her problem, not yours. Let’s say hypothetically you did meet someone someday. That still wouldn’t get her off your back, because she’ll never, ever be content. Which again, is HER problem. And I hope you know that you are not remotely weird or awkward or anything your mother says. Enjoy a relaxed weekend to yourself, lovely. ♥

@Violetroselily @einahpets93 @cobette hope you’re all okay.
---

I don’t think he’ll go to City but I can see him going to Newcastle in the summer, especially if they get Champions League. I wouldn’t hate him for it but I would be sad 😔

---

It was a great game, first half was a proper rollercoaster! Love those kind of games, the crowd was absolutely buzzing just hugging and singing the whole time 🥰 did you manage to watch the Chelsea game?
I will not be watching the game, but I may tune in to the half time show which is usually more entertaining than the game!

• Heart
Reactions: 6

I said no.

Hope you're all OK 😘
Aww I’m sorry lovely that sounds crap. You know what’s best for you though and you have to do what you need to do don’t you ❤

Hope you’re having a nice evening tonight, baby is sending you his love 💙

B99B29D2-A4E3-44E3-96FC-F7A1DD50D440.jpeg

2697213C-0658-46BB-8AE6-D23D88DD8145.jpeg

---

Good on you for declining the party invitation. Your mother’s attitude is her problem, not yours. Let’s say hypothetically you did meet someone someday. That still wouldn’t get her off your back, because she’ll never, ever be content. Which again, is HER problem. And I hope you know that you are not remotely weird or awkward or anything your mother says. Enjoy a relaxed weekend to yourself, lovely. ♥

---

I will not be watching the game, but I may tune in to the half time show which is usually more entertaining than the game!
Is it Rihanna this year? Or have I made that up?

I loved the J-Lo doc on Netflix about when she did it with Shakira - she is just absolute 🔥🔥🔥

• Heart

I said no.

Hope you're all OK 😘
Do what you have to to relax and rest up, so you can recharge for the next week ahead. If that means that you aren't going to a last minute baby shower, that's perfectly understandable, and obviously, your brother and sister in law get you.

As for your mother - comments like those don't help anyone, least of all her relationship with you, and I wish people would understand that words, as little as they are given thought as the ones above, can hurt a lot, and shouldn't be yielded like that. LIke @Just Drive said, it's her problem, not yours, even if you're the one they are aimed at. I hope you just step over them and leave them in the dust, because they don't reflect who you are in the least. ❤

• Heart

---

It was incredible honestly! Yeah I did, managed to stop sorting stuff out for long enough to do it!! 🤍

• Heart
Aww I’m sorry lovely that sounds crap. You know what’s best for you though and you have to do what you need to do don’t you ❤

View attachment 1952880
View attachment 1952881
---

I loved the J-Lo doc on Netflix about when she did it with Shakira - she is just absolute 🔥🔥🔥
Yes, it’s Rihanna! It should be a good one. I haven’t seen that J-Lo doc, I’ll check it out!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Yes, it’s Rihanna! It should be a good one. I haven’t seen that J-Lo doc, I’ll check it out!
It’s really interesting to see how much work goes into like 12 minutes of show, and then you see how banging she is, and then you realise she’s like 51 and then you feel depressed 😂I really enjoyed it though!
---

It was incredible honestly! Yeah I did, managed to stop sorting stuff out for long enough to do it!! 🤍
Double whammy for you with abit of Declan R too ❤ 🙌🏻

• Heart
It’s really interesting to see how much work goes into like 12 minutes of show, and then you see how banging she is, and then you realise she’s like 51 and then you feel depressed 😂I really enjoyed it though!
---

Double whammy for you with abit of Declan R too ❤ 🙌🏻
I swear tonight is my favourite night 😭😭♥

• Heart
Reactions: 1

---

View attachment 1952880
View attachment 1952881
---

Do what you have to to relax and rest up, so you can recharge for the next week ahead. If that means that you aren't going to a last minute baby shower, that's perfectly understandable, and obviously, your brother and sister in law get you.

As for your mother - comments like those don't help anyone, least of all her relationship with you, and I wish people would understand that words, as little as they are given thought as the ones above, can hurt a lot, and shouldn't be yielded like that. LIke @Just Drive said, it's her problem, not yours, even if you're the one they are aimed at. I hope you just step over them and leave them in the dust, because they don't reflect who you are in the least. ❤
Thank you my darlings.

Felt sad, had a bit of a cry, built and painted a bathroom cabinet, feel better. ❤

Love you all

• Heart
Morning everyone. Hope everyone is ok!! Happy match day ladies 😍. It won’t be the same without bae but let’s hope for a win.

That book I’m reading is so good. It’s a proper cute one & I may have cried twice reading it 😑. Hoping to finish it later. Defo recommend it
It’s this one …

86B4D13F-C395-4254-BA76-5123F544BFCC.png

---

Good morning and happy match day, sans bae.

Hope you all have a good Sunday. ❤
Have a good sleep darling ❤
---

45D27FFE-B582-48C1-B491-6355A5523B6B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Morning everyone. Hope everyone is ok!! Happy match day ladies 😍. It won’t be the same without bae but let’s hope for a win.

That book I’m reading is so good. It’s a proper cute one & I may have cried twice reading it 😑. Hoping to finish it later. Defo recommend it
It’s this one …

View attachment 1953645
---

Have a good sleep darling ❤
---

Thank you, lovely. Glad you enjoyed your book!

What a sweet boy! ♥

Do you like it? I'm going for "rustic" because I'm tit at this stuff, and there's a few smudgy bits I'm going to scrub off once the final coat is fully dry and before I seal it.

But I think it's much more fun than just leaving it all white.

IMG_20230212_102724.jpg

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.