John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh tit. That was pathetic. Did we fall asleep??
---

Phil about to come on. I’ve been worried about him. We need him.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 3
We're so shaky this season... 😩

Oh hey, Phil! 👋
We just don’t have the killer instinct that’s been a hallmark of our squads the past few years. :( We absolutely should have had a clean sheet today. Would this team have made that roaring come back against Villa last season to win the PL? I don’t think so.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
the German comms said that today marked Pep's 250th game as a PL manager ☺
I love that! 💙
I'm watching him up close in the post-match interview and 👀🔥🥵 ...scruffalicious!!!

I hope his eye is ok, though. 🥺 His right eye looked really red and irritated.
He looked sexy, dirty, tired, and happy in the post-match interview. 🥵:love:But yes, his eye was red and watery. What a match for him! He was a beast.

Should have been 4-1 had Riyad not tried to kick the ball to Jupiter towards the end, but I’ll take it.

• Heart
I did thanks! Have you had a nice morning

guess who turns 13 tomorrow 🥹🥹 clue :🐾
Awww! Happy 13th to the best boy! ♥ I hope the weather’s nice so you can take him for a nice birthday walk.
---

I just saw that Barca is reportedly interested in Rodri. Do Barca just pull out our roster every once in awhile and point to a player and declare their interest? 🥴 :rolleyes: Leave Rodri alone.

• Heart
I love that! 💙

He looked sexy, dirty, tired, and happy in the post-match interview. 🥵:love:But yes, his eye was red and watery. What a match for him! He was a beast.

Should have been 4-1 had Riyad not tried to kick the ball to Jupiter towards the end, but I’ll take it.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I'm watching the replay of the England v Italy Six Nations rugby match from earlier today (for the 🍑) and it's making me wish that football referees were mic'd up too, you can hear so much from the players.

Also I still have very little idea what is happening. They kick SIDEWAYS for extra points? Wild!

• Heart
I'm watching the replay of the England v Italy Six Nations rugby match from earlier today (for the 🍑) and it's making me wish that football referees were mic'd up too, you can hear so much from the players.

Also I still have very little idea what is happening. They kick SIDEWAYS for extra points? Wild!
England probably have the worst looking team it’s very upsetting. The refs being mic’s up and the VAR (TMO) being on the big screen and the talk being directly heard is something we need more of in football.
They used to have chest cams like the police do, and when the scrum half’s would bend to put the ball in the scrums the view was phenomenal

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.