John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Evening darlings. I hope you're all well.

I am a mixed bag. So damn busy at work.

Mentioned in passing to WC the other day that I tend to be a bit mean to my favourite people.

Probably just a coincidence but we have been very teasey since then. Makes me feel giggly.

Have been sleeping about 3 hours a night.
Have eaten 2 small meals in 3 days, and none of them today.
Had a catch up sesh with the therapist yesterday. She said one kind thing to me and I cried at her for half an hour.

Am treading a fine line in terms of functioning right now.

Need bae to come round be stern with me and make me take care of myself.
Good news on WC ❤

Sending you a big hug on the rest 🤍

Definately need to take care of yourself 😘 do you have anything planned this weekend?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening darlings. I hope you're all well.

I am a mixed bag. So damn busy at work.

Mentioned in passing to WC the other day that I tend to be a bit mean to my favourite people.

Probably just a coincidence but we have been very teasey since then. Makes me feel giggly.

Have been sleeping about 3 hours a night.
Have eaten 2 small meals in 3 days, and none of them today.
Had a catch up sesh with the therapist yesterday. She said one kind thing to me and I cried at her for half an hour.

Am treading a fine line in terms of functioning right now.

Need bae to come round be stern with me and make me take care of myself.
I’m so glad WC is back! ❤ Until bae is available to go to yours and be very stern, he would want us to encourage you to take very good care of yourself. There’s only one Goss. ❤ Just think: you’re getting ever closer to your city break in March.

• Heart
Good news on WC ❤

Sending you a big hug on the rest 🤍

Definately need to take care of yourself 😘 do you have anything planned this weekend?
Not much planned. I have a bit of decorating I want to do but I'm not sure if I'll have the energy or if I should just try to have a big sleep. 🤷‍♀️

I’m so glad WC is back! ❤ Until bae is available to go to yours and be very stern, he would want us to encourage you to take very good care of yourself. There’s only one Goss. ❤ Just think: you’re getting ever closer to your city break in March.
Thank you sweetheart.

Not much to say about WC really except I really like him and he's one of very few people (outside of you lot of course) who I really feel like myself around. He called me fiesty today and I felt like it.

I'm trying to take care. Am going to try to eat some tea shortly.

Not really thinking about my trip yet, waiting to make sure everything's OK with my SIL before I can dare to get excited about going.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Not much planned. I have a bit of decorating I want to do but I'm not sure if I'll have the energy or if I should just try to have a big sleep. 🤷‍♀️

Thank you sweetheart.

Not much to say about WC really except I really like him and he's one of very few people (outside of you lot of course) who I really feel like myself around. He called me fiesty today and I felt like it.

I'm trying to take care. Am going to try to eat some tea shortly.

Not really thinking about my trip yet, waiting to make sure everything's OK with my SIL before I can dare to get excited about going.
Oh yes, you did mention it depends on when the little pumpkin makes its debut. You are a far better sister and sister in law than I am. ❤ If one of my brother’s kids had been born around the time of my holidays, I confess I’d have said “right, see you when I get back, peace out.” What a shock that we’re not close!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I might make spaghetti tonight. Orrrrr maybe get osso bucco from the fancy place down the street 🤤

Screenshot_20230210-144701.png

This is how I ate pasta as a child. Some cheese was also acceptable (including ricotta in stuffed pastas) but no sauce, esp red sauce. We had to send back many dishes at Italian restaurants, including the time I had a meltdown during a much too late dinner in "Italy" at Epcot. No sauce really means no sauce!!!

I DO eat sauce now and it's why I need to make spaghetti soon - I have half a jar of vodka sauce I should use sooner or later.

Reactions: 1
The YouTube algorithm found this gem for me - never seen it before. A bit late, but it's never too late to see this sweet baby face in a Christmas jumper 😍

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The YouTube algorithm found this gem for me - never seen it before. A bit late, but it's never too late to see this sweet baby face in a Christmas jumper 😍

omg I LOVE THIS

where to start with this video?

Baby’s Everton mullet I just can’t…his entire glow up is based on his hair cut 💇‍♂️

He so sweet and gentle with this kid. When he said how nervous he was walking in to the classroom. Thats our bae that it ❤

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
omg I LOVE THIS

Baby’s Everton mullet I just can’t…his entire glow up is based on his hair cut 💇‍♂️

He so sweet and gentle with this kid. When he said how nervous he was walking in to the classroom. Thats our bae that it ❤
I bet he flirted awkwardly with the host, too.

• Heart
  • Haha
  • Sad

This is adorkable - it made my day (I'm on call, don't ask). OMG!

omg I LOVE THIS

The curls and the well-groomed stubble... they really did the trick. 😍

• Heart
Thanks JD and LC, I’m absolutely buzzing!

Was such a great game and we played so well. I know we were talking about him the other day but it’s a good job Eric Dier is fit with little hair now cos he was absolutely awful today.

Also I know you all dislike Madders but he was captain today and we’re a different team with him in 💙 he’s got my love haha

How’s everyone’s weekend going so far?

@mimimithis hope your day hasn’t been too day and you are off call soon?

@strawberrysunshine_x this is disappointing news about that film. I’ll probs still give it a try but my hopes are not high

@Gossgossgoss9888
did you manage to get any decorating done? Hope you are looking after yourself 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think it was on this thread but someone had used dhgate to order a Marc jacobs bag(?) if so do you have any updates on quality etc? Or anyone any recommendations want a cute small bag for holidays

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.