John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That match was one for the bins, really...

We went for the traditional Bavarian Weißwurst and Brezeln brunch. So happy to have seen them, and had some time with them.

I'm in no rush whatsoever, hun, and I'd never rush you, either. I trust the GossGoss process. ❤
So glad you had a nice time! ♥ The pretzels look delectable. Do you have any plans this evening?

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Agree about Julian. The kid’s phenomenal. He needs to play more. I’m worried he’s going to get frustrated one day and demand to leave.
Omg same here. It must be so frustrating for him. He is so good when he plays most of the time. Can’t really recall having bad games. What is pep playing at!
---
I love big erl but we rely on him too much. We need to rotate the forwards. Keep other teams guessing
I like him too but I think pep runs him ragged a bit. He’s always playing. Give someone else a turn. What’s the need for all the players if they’re not doing anything

• Heart
Omg same here. It must be so frustrating for him. He is so good when he plays most of the time. Can’t really recall having bad games. What is pep playing at!
---

I like him too but I think pep runs him ragged a bit. He’s always playing. Give someone else a turn. What’s the need for all the players if they’re not doing anything
The only reason I can think of pep not giving him time is that he didn’t get a lot of time at river plate (?) but I don’t know if that’s true

• Sad
Awww I knew he was a nice guy!!!😍😍🥹🥹
A42960D1-FC7F-4EFF-8801-E82BAA101AFA.png

---
There isn’t any nice pics of them together …
Just this 1
2AF8864A-502D-488E-BC5C-E14586DE7DB5.jpeg

I miss bae 😞😞😞
209DA254-EAA5-4A62-8C46-34F358DDE571.jpeg
C3091FA5-F526-4ED6-A08B-FA1712522060.jpeg
5E8EA270-77DA-444A-873E-92F286471B92.jpeg
9E1BCF09-33D0-4621-A16F-C951AD498A8D.jpeg
D7B3480D-B166-46A3-A113-39D4AF78F6E8.jpeg

I chopped his head off on a nice one and can’t be assed to sort it 🤯

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Christ I have been on the wine and I really want a cigarette 🚬
---
It would be very nice right now. A Fag.

Reactions: 1
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.