John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My tattle not working very well

so long as its fixed on baes return

hope you are well

crazy young cat is more like a dog sniffing and into everything

F4A9EF54-7801-4D6D-8A49-79C7AC8EC088.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
DINOS & RAINBOWS & DOGGIES, OH MY!

🦕🌈🐶

3 of my fav things!

I didn't realize (or I forgot) that doggo's tail has a white tip! So cute, to match his feets!

-------
Though Ruben and the others look very dashing, why don't they have bae modeling these new retro shirts? He's injured but he can definitely stand around and look sexy - they should get some use out of him somehow for the wages he's making.
Going back to this can John please step in and assist Cole with his facial hair

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm fairly certain I've had dark maltesers and didn't think they were anything special. They definitley didn't taste like dark chocolate

• Sad
Going back to this can John please step in and assist Cole with his facial hair
Thanks for sharing the IG post, I meant to and totally forgot. 🙃

Rúben, bae, Jack, Erling and maybe even Nathan need to give the others in this shoot some modeling advice, esp the youngsters. Though maybe if Cole gets out of his awkward (not ugly) duckling phase and has a glow-up (and a facial hair makeover) he'll feel more confident.

Rico and Ortega were alright models here but have room to improve. And everyone could have used better direction.

It's weird how the lighting, editing, and setting are really casual (or non-existent) but they're posing and making serious faces like it's a high fashion editorial. It would have been better to just put them in these shirts and taken more candid photos while they played table tennis or two-touch or pool or something. Like the training photos that they tag with links to the training kit shopping pages.

• Heart
@Donald23 I have been on a very unsuccessful dark malteasers hunt 😔 do they definitely exist?!
I totally forgot and bought a dairy milk instead. It tastes off very disappointing. Will go on my way home and hunt down
---
Thanks for sharing the IG post, I meant to and totally forgot. 🙃

Rúben, bae, Jack, Erling and maybe even Nathan need to give the others in this shoot some modeling advice, esp the youngsters. Though maybe if Cole gets out of his awkward (not ugly) duckling phase and has a glow-up (and a facial hair makeover) he'll feel more confident.

Rico and Ortega were alright models here but have room to improve. And everyone could have used better direction.

It's weird how the lighting, editing, and setting are really casual (or non-existent) but they're posing and making serious faces like it's a high fashion editorial. It would have been better to just put them in these shirts and taken more candid photos while they played table tennis or two-touch or pool or something. Like the training photos that they tag with links to the training kit shopping pages.
I love how in depth you’ve gone. I do prefer the more candid photos too
---
I'm fairly certain I've had dark maltesers and didn't think they were anything special. They definitley didn't taste like dark chocolate
I keep getting adverts for it on a podcast I’m listening to so they have to be real

Reactions: 3
My tattle not working very well

so long as its fixed on baes return

hope you are well

crazy young cat is more like a dog sniffing and into everything

View attachment 1966302
So cute! ❤
---
Work asking me to work Monday. And I said yeah 😭😭😭. I’m only meant to be back Wednesday. Oh well a bit of extra money 💴
Oh no! :( But at least you’ve still got today and the weekend!
---
I got a box of normal ones in aldi today 🥹. As well as some crème eggs 🤣
Creme eggs are my fav!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.