John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I accidentally saw the final score on Twitter and I told my mom I saw it but I am having to act very neutral and bordering on sad and disappointed so she doesn't suspect anything bc she wants to watch it without it being spoiled. 🤣

But she knows I still want to watch it so logically, if she thought about it, she should assume it's at least a draw. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless she thinks I just want to watch it for the spectacle of hot sweaty men and their 🍑s, which.... Valid.

Lol, 🎵 Return of the Mack 🎵 just started playing as I typed that. Always makes me think of the remix that played with this video

JOHN-STONES_SWM_0192-f2.png

JOHN-STONES_SWM_0204-f3.png

I'm taking my mom out for a nice dinner at the very good sushi place.

Screenshot_20230215-180354.png

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I accidentally saw the final score on Twitter and I told my mom I saw it but I am having to act very neutral and bordering on sad and disappointed so she doesn't suspect anything bc she wants to watch it without it being spoiled. 🤣

But she knows I still want to watch it so logically, if she thought about it, she should assume it's at least a draw. 🤷🏻‍♀️ Unless she thinks I just want to watch it for the spectacle of hot sweaty men and their 🍑s, which.... Valid.

Lol, 🎵 Return of the Mack 🎵 just started playing as I typed that. Always makes me think of the remix that played with this video

View attachment 1963237

View attachment 1963238

I'm taking my mom out for a nice dinner at the very good sushi place.

The replay is available on Peacock.

Enjoy the food! Looks amazing. Yum.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The replay is available on Peacock.

Enjoy the food! Looks amazing. Yum.
We are watching now.

I'm going to report here any funny comments she makes.

For example, last night we were watching assorted YT videos and she said "I like his facial structure" re VVD.

Just before kickoff:
"oh my gosh, is the whole stadium singing!?"

On Ødegaard:
Mom: "Did he just GRAB HIM by the chin?! What was that?!"
Me: "That's the captain, he was telling him 'chin up, focus' something like that"
Mom: "He's the captain?! Seriously? He's a baby!" 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I SECOND THIS, what is going on!?
:ROFLMAO: In @strawberrysunshine_x ’s defence, there’s some delicious pics of Rubes after tonight’s game including one where his tongue is sticking out slightly and he’s shirtless, readying to throw his shirt to someone. He was phenomenal. Baby would be understanding and would also be feral for Ruben I think.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
STRAWBERRY YOU HAVE REPLACED BABY WITH RUBEN HE IS SO HURT

how could you

View attachment 1963172
Sorry, baby sick note this is what happens when we don’t see you for awhile.

Ruben is a sex god, though. @strawberrysunshine_x that’s a lovely pic.
:ROFLMAO: In @strawberrysunshine_x ’s defence, there’s some delicious pics of Rubes after tonight’s game including one where his tongue is sticking out slightly and he’s shirtless, readying to throw his shirt to someone. He was phenomenal. Baby would be understanding and would also be feral for Ruben I think.
I can’t believe this is happening
You should all be ashamed of yourselves

We all know I like a bit of Portuguese sausage, but NEVER would I change my pic and NEVER would I defend someone that’s done it

baby’s watching you (because he’s not doing much else at the minute) and he’s also disappointed

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Thanks for understanding 🥹🥹🥹
I
I have multiple loves I’m a bleep pls understand @cobette & @maccamacc 😭
---
I can’t believe this is happening
You should all be ashamed of yourselves

We all know I like a bit of Portuguese sausage, but NEVER would I change my pic and NEVER would I defend someone that’s done it

baby’s watching you (because he’s not doing much else at the minute) and he’s also disappointed

This makes me sad. I’m sorry bae is still number 1 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Heart
Soooo cute! 🥹🥹

I’ve made us a cheesy bacon pasta for lunch today, and it’s really yum
Oooh this looks so nice. Can I come for lunch 🤣🤣. I had a tuna salad. Wasn’t as nice as this. I really need to go shopping.
---
Loving KDB with the Bants.
Are you having a nice week off? And a nice morning crafting?

@lou_claire91 that lunch looks lovely! Can’t have pasta without abit of garlic bread either 😋
I love kevs sense of humour. Yeah thanks!! LO has got a cold and a bad cough tho. Weather is a bit crappy today we’re having a day inside. How’s ur day looking are you working.

• Heart
Oooh this looks so nice. Can I come for lunch 🤣🤣. I had a tuna salad. Wasn’t as nice as this. I really need to go shopping.
---

I love kevs sense of humour. Yeah thanks!! LO has got a cold and a bad cough tho. Weather is a bit crappy today we’re having a day inside. How’s ur day looking are you working.
Yeah in the office and lots of meetings, no fun!

I remember reading about how he went to stay with a kinda “foster” family when he was younger and playing football and they didn’t get on with him cos he was so quiet and introverted and I’ve always felt alot of love for him after that.
Oh bless him! Weather is crap today so best to stay in and make the most of indoor activities 😊

• Heart
Loving KDB with the Bants.
Are you having a nice week off? And a nice morning crafting?

@lou_claire91 that lunch looks lovely! Can’t have pasta without abit of garlic bread either 😋
It was so good! Exactly! I said we’d do a big lunch for a smaller dinner tonight!
---

Of course you can lovey! ♥ I thought I’d make some effort today as they went out for a dog walk for when they got back!

• Heart
We’ve just been a nice walk 😌. Had to get out as he was being really whiny and fresh air always sorts him out. Bless him think he’s feeling a bit crap!
64267DE2-93AA-40F3-BE7D-4E061A05F780.jpeg
It it was still raining a little but we had a nice time 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
We’ve just been a nice walk 😌. Had to get out as he was being really whiny and fresh air always sorts him out. Bless him think he’s feeling a bit crap!
View attachment 1964513It it was still raining a little but we had a nice time 😍
DINOS & RAINBOWS & DOGGIES, OH MY!

🦕🌈🐶

3 of my fav things!

I didn't realize (or I forgot) that doggo's tail has a white tip! So cute, to match his feets!

-------
Though Ruben and the others look very dashing, why don't they have bae modeling these new retro shirts? He's injured but he can definitely stand around and look sexy - they should get some use out of him somehow for the wages he's making.

• Heart
DINOS & RAINBOWS & DOGGIES, OH MY!

🦕🌈🐶

3 of my fav things!

I didn't realize (or I forgot) that doggo's tail has a white tip! So cute, to match his feets!

-------
Though Ruben and the others look very dashing, why don't they have bae modeling these new retro shirts? He's injured but he can definitely stand around and look sexy - they should get some use out of him somehow for the wages he's making.
Hahaha I love the little white tip it’s so cute. He has black spots on some of his paws too 🐾
LO had his shiny Dino wellies on!!
Hmm that’s a good point. I don’t know. I’m guessing he hasn’t been going to the training ground tho??
I just thought he’d be athome 🤪

• Heart
Did LO have fun?

Love fiery KDB! These guys live for games like this. ❤

Soooo cute! 🥹🥹

I’ve made us a cheesy bacon pasta for lunch today, and it’s really yum
That looks delicious!

View attachment 1964513It it was still raining a little but we had a nice time 😍
Puppy!! ❤

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.