John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I love the little white tip it’s so cute. He has black spots on some of his paws too 🐾
LO had his shiny Dino wellies on!!
Hmm that’s a good point. I don’t know. I’m guessing he hasn’t been going to the training ground tho??
I just thought he’d be athome 🤪
I assumed he'd be going in at least 2-3 days a week for physical therapy if not daily. You know how he loves his butt massages.

But also who knows when that photo shoot was done - might have been in early Jan and it's just a coincidence that he's not part of it. They probably decided having both him AND Ruben was too much sexiness.😝

• Heart
Reactions: 3
DINOS & RAINBOWS & DOGGIES, OH MY!

🦕🌈🐶

3 of my fav things!

I didn't realize (or I forgot) that doggo's tail has a white tip! So cute, to match his feets!

-------
Though Ruben and the others look very dashing, why don't they have bae modeling these new retro shirts? He's injured but he can definitely stand around and look sexy - they should get some use out of him somehow for the wages he's making.
I’m guessing they have them on rotation. So his turn might be next time

• Heart
Anyone have anything nice planned tonight. RLF is going to another gig tonight and I’m contemplating going and getting some chocolate before he goes 🤣
---
4595802A-982E-4C42-A7AD-69ECFFEDDB73.jpeg

• Heart
Have you tried the dark malteasers? I want too but they scare me a bit
I didn’t know they were a thing!!!
---
He looks knackered. ❤ Maltesers are lush.

My day’s okay, thank you. Not too many meetings today, thankfully.
I didn’t end up going. I’m too tired. Plus I have things in the fridge. I’m in bed now anyway 🤣🤣. About to choose a book to read

Last edited:
  • Heart
Be brave! I believe in you ❤
I’m going the shop in the morning to buy lunch so might see if they have some.
I didn’t know they were a thing!!!
---

I didn’t end up going. I’m too tired. Plus I have things in the fridge. I’m in bed now anyway 🤣🤣. About to choose a book to read
You read anything good lately? I’m in a book slump even though I have over 100 on my shelf

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m going the shop in the morning to buy lunch so might see if they have some.
You read anything good lately? I’m in a book slump even though I have over 100 on my shelf
What kinds of genres do you like. I haven’t really read anything that great lately I’m the same as you. I’m in a funk!! I’ve got loads lined up but just can’t find / choose one good enough. I started one of tues but I’m gonna duck it off I think.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
What kinds of genres do you like. I haven’t really read anything that great lately I’m the same as you. I’m in a funk!! I’ve got loads lined up but just can’t find / choose one good enough. I started one of tues but I’m gonna duck it off I think.
Anything really. I went on a book tok spree but just can never be bothered to read. But then I keep buying more it’s an issue

Anything really. I went on a book tok spree but just can never be bothered to read. But then I keep buying more it’s an issue
These are my fav authors off the top of my head. In no particular order 😂
Portia mactintosh ( comedy with mild sex )
Melanie Harlow ( dirty but romantic. Love all of hers )
Claire Kingsley ( the same. Love all of hers )
Olivia spring ( comedy / light romance )
Sophie Randald (most are decent . I got a bit bored in the last one tho)
Olivia hayle ( dirty ones also)
Raylin marks ( billionaire series which I reaaallly liked)

• Heart
These are my fav authors off the top of my head. In no particular order 😂
Portia mactintosh ( comedy with mild sex )
Melanie Harlow ( dirty but romantic. Love all of hers )
Claire Kingsley ( the same. Love all of hers )
Olivia spring ( comedy / light romance )
Sophie Randald (most are decent . I got a bit bored in the last one tho)
Olivia hayle ( dirty ones also)
Raylin marks ( billionaire series which I reaaallly liked)
Ooo Thankyou. The billionaire series is on my want list so might pluck that out

• Heart
Ooo Thankyou. The billionaire series is on my want list so might pluck that out
Omg is it really. The last one has just been released i think but I’m gonna save it. I absolutely loved the first four!! The first one is good too. Let me know what you think. I read the first one and then I was like it can’t get much better than him. Second one oh wait it does. Third omg he’s the best out of 3. And then 4 actually I think he’s the best. It’s a rollercoaster 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
I feel like atm I just pop in here and put food photos in and then leave 🤣
F40AB1EF-0233-4C10-9669-C01668893D26.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Omg is it really. The last one has just been released i think but I’m gonna save it. I absolutely loved the first four!! The first one is good too. Let me know what you think. I read the first one and then I was like it can’t get much better than him. Second one oh wait it does. Third omg he’s the best out of 3. And then 4 actually I think he’s the best. It’s a rollercoaster 🤣🤣🤣
You’ve fully sold me I know what I’m doing this weekend

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.