John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now Dias and Laporte playing baby isn’t getting his place back soon. Would be delighted to be proved wrong.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Now Dias and Laporte playing baby isn’t getting his place back soon. Would be delighted to be proved wrong.
Oh is that why. I thought you both meant he’ll be picking up injuries for the rest of the season 🤣🤣🤣.
wow I’m sad now
( I don’t mind Ruben tho 🫣) but bae is still number 1 😭😭😭😭😭

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I made a huge slow cooker chicken curry but now it’s just me and RLF for tea. Maybe have a few glasses of wine as had an exam today and glad it’s out of the way

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ooooh that’s always a good choice. I haven’t had a takeaway in ages 😭.
im having a spicy veggie burger and coleslaw and wedges sooo exciting
Ooooh nice!
I got a takeaway Nando’s last night so I really want to use the food in the house 🙄 I hate wasting stuff
---
I made a huge slow cooker chicken curry but now it’s just me and RLF for tea. Maybe have a few glasses of wine as had an exam today and glad it’s out of the way
Did it go ok?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Inspired by @lou_claire91 I am having steak. Going to have to make sure I have eaten before KO.

What will you have?

@rasperryripple how do you think your exam went?
Good for you! 🤍 you deserve to have steak dinner … you also deserve for Bae to buy it for you but we know how lazy he is!

I’ve had a bowl of cereal for dinner tonight as I went out for lunch today but I did buy some chocolate doughnuts and ice cream for football tonight (although we will be watching the CL, so will have to check my phone for updates!!) 😫

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Anyone having anything interesting for tea 🤣
Mac and cheese probably. I just saw your post about RLF’s van. :oops:

Ooooh that’s always a good choice. I haven’t had a takeaway in ages 😭.
im having a spicy veggie burger and coleslaw and wedges sooo exciting
That sounds so nice!
I’m sure you’re relieved to be done with that. ❤
Good for you! 🤍 you deserve to have steak dinner … you also deserve for Bae to buy it for you but we know how lazy he is!

I’ve had a bowl of cereal for dinner tonight as I went out for lunch today but I did buy some chocolate doughnuts and ice cream for football tonight (although we will be watching the CL, so will have to check my phone for updates!!) 😫
I’m convinced that Casa Lou is actually Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. ❤ You always have the nicest treats! Chocolate doughnuts and ice cream for the game - perfect.

@einahpets93 yep, doing okay, thank you!

@WylieWyles hope you’re alright, kid.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Mac and cheese probably. I just saw your post about RLF’s van. :oops:

That sounds so nice!

I’m sure you’re relieved to be done with that. ❤

I’m convinced that Casa Lou is actually Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. ❤ You always have the nicest treats! Chocolate doughnuts and ice cream for the game - perfect.

@einahpets93 yep, doing okay, thank you!

@WylieWyles hope you’re alright, kid.
It’s his own fault. Who drives round on 8 miles and with a red engine light on 🤪

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.