John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He’s gone to get them now!???🤣🤣🤣
Better late than never!

I would love it if he has actually gone out to buy a pack of strawberries, some choc and he comes back and runs you a bath. Bubble baths are the best though! I bet Bae’s bath is big enough to fit 2 people in too

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Better late than never!

I would love it if he has actually gone out to buy a pack of strawberries, some choc and he comes back and runs you a bath. Bubble baths are the best though! I bet Bae’s bath is big enough to fit 2 people in too
I actually got a pack of four bubble baths delivered today off Amazon. 🤣🤣🤣. It’s imperial leather rose and marshmallow. So nice. LO has just gone to bed so might run myself a bath.
Ooh I bet you can fit four ppl in his bath!! I’d love for him to do MTV cribs. I wanna see what Stones Manor looks like
Did your other half get you anything nice 😘

• Heart
I actually got a pack of four bubble baths delivered today off Amazon. 🤣🤣🤣. It’s imperial leather rose and marshmallow. So nice. LO has just gone to bed so might run myself a bath.
Ooh I bet you can fit four ppl in his bath!! I’d love for him to do MTV cribs. I wanna see what Stones Manor looks like
Did your other half get you anything nice 😘
Nah we don’t really do V day 😊 definitely get yourself in that bath!
Ohhh I used to love Cribs!! Would love to have a little nosy inside his gaff. He’s probs got a big jacuzzi bath thing

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Evening my dearies. Hope you're having a lovely Valentine's day, even if like me you have a date with a meal for one.

My big project finally got released into the wild today and so far the world hasn't ended. Searched a few key terms on social media and some people are talking about it! And not to complain (yet!)! So I'm feeling pretty good about that ☺

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Nah we don’t really do V day 😊 definitely get yourself in that bath!
Ohhh I used to love Cribs!! Would love to have a little nosy inside his gaff. He’s probs got a big jacuzzi bath thing
No we don’t really. Just a card ( me and Lo made him one😂😂) and usually he just gets me some roses. Nothing special
My friends husband put bunting saying I love you in their kitchen with rose petals on the worktop!! Hearts, a bunch of roses and a teddy and a necklace. Like wtffffff

I bet his house is lush 😍

• Heart
  • Wow
  • Haha
Evening my dearies. Hope you're having a lovely Valentine's day, even if like me you have a date with a meal for one.

My big project finally got released into the wild today and so far the world hasn't ended. Searched a few key terms on social media and some people are talking about it! And not to complain (yet!)! So I'm feeling pretty good about that ☺
That’s wonderful news! Well done, you. ❤ I’m sure you’re relieved.

:ROFLMAO: at MTV Cribs @strawberrysunshine_x and @sugarfairy23 Wouldn’t that be something??

• Heart
That’s wonderful news! Well done, you. ❤ I’m sure you’re relieved.

:ROFLMAO: at MTV Cribs @strawberrysunshine_x and @sugarfairy23 Wouldn’t that be something??
Thank you! Very relieved! Of course there is still plenty of time for it all to fall over but it's out there in the world now and that's a start.

From the crumbs I have seen, I believe it is very beige. Not very bae like.
Baege 😂

I honestly can't imagine him caring about interior design.

• Heart
Thank you! Very relieved! Of course there is still plenty of time for it all to fall over but it's out there in the world now and that's a start.

Baege 😂

I honestly can't imagine him caring about interior design.
“Baege”. :ROFLMAO: Love it.

I really only remember his framed Everton tops and his sad t.v. set up in that one room.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Sooo he put one rose on an Easter egg tricking me thinking it was just a single rose ( which is cuuutee)
And then round the corner he’s got me a bunch of lilies and roses and an Easter egg 🥹🥹

My Lillie pic is terrible 🤣
64FE6641-CC90-4E5F-B94B-437454C1B5A0.jpeg
51BF163D-34BD-4C7E-AEC4-0288F282BBF7.jpeg
17807F84-B79E-447C-9617-44521478B2A5.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Live laugh love?
---
How do beige homes stay beige? Especially with kids
Kids probably have their own wing and therefore don’t spoil the beigey adult side. :ROFLMAO:
---
Sooo he put one rose on an Easter egg tricking me thinking it was just a single rose ( which is cuuutee)
And then round the corner he’s got me a bunch of lilies and roses and an Easter egg 🥹🥹

My Lillie pic is terrible 🤣View attachment 1960119View attachment 1960120View attachment 1960122
Gorgeous! Your RLF is so sweet. Enjoy those treats, lovely! 🥰

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.