John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
:ROFLMAO: If he’d left gracefully, I’d have wished him well. But he didn’t, so I can’t.
I wonder what’s gonna happen with him as they’ve said they can’t afford his wages 🤨
---
Pls pray for me tonight. LO has got a tickly cough and keeps waking up. It’s going to be a long night. He just wants to snuggle on my shoulder which means he coughs in my face lovely 🤣👍

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 1
I wonder what’s gonna happen with him as they’ve said they can’t afford his wages 🤨
---
Pls pray for me tonight. LO has got a tickly cough and keeps waking up. It’s going to be a long night. He just wants to snuggle on my shoulder which means he coughs in my face lovely 🤣👍
Oh no. :( I hope he doesn’t get worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Oh bae where art thou 🥲

Macca misses you and worries we will only ever see you on the amazon bench cam from now on 😕

• Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.