John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
🙋‍♀️ I coasted into Tesco petrol last week with 4 miles to go in the tank. I like to live on the edge
If I go below a quarter I get tetchy and have to make my way to the nearest station as soon as possible! Hope your exam went okay 😊
---
I'm alright, just trying to get a lot of work done before leaving in 90 min for my 2nd treatment. It was super weird and slightly painful and also I almost said to the older attending (and the cute resident) - "You can pull my hair, I'm used to it" when they were adjusting the tight cap I have to wear and measuring my head. 😬😝

Trying to decide if I want to watch the first 20 min of the game (and maybe listen to most of the rest via audio) or just go full media blackout and watch the replay with zero knowledge other than the starting XIs. Leaning toward the latter.

Hope everyone is having a nice day! 💙
Sending you lots and lots of love ❤ xxxxx
---
I bleeping can’t stand Alan Shearer. Such a know it all for so few trophies
I’m afraid I cannot agree with this - he’s probably my favourite Geordie
---
What a game so far - can’t call the second half could go either way!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
If I go below a quarter I get tetchy and have to make my way to the nearest station as soon as possible! Hope your exam went okay 😊
---

Sending you lots and lots of love ❤ xxxxx
---

I’m afraid I cannot agree with this - he’s probably my favourite Geordie
---
What a game so far - can’t call the second half could go either way!
I also love Alan.
---
Omg kev!!!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Prime’s fine for me

I can’t stand Alan shearer
Not a massive fan of any geordies

• Haha
I haven't watched or listened or looked at the score. This is so hard. 😩 And I scrolled by everyone's posts really fast.

A02E30AE-B0B9-4016-BB5C-B1CA0E36E41E.jpeg

Tumblr_l_534079356486810.jpg

I hope bae saw these gems of JP from Monday
gettyimages-1247116546-612x612.jpg

20230215_094851.jpg

gettyimages-1245369522-2048x2048~3.jpg

2022-09-26 18.48.02.jpg

Screenshot_20230109-094542.png

2022-09-19 18.08.41.png

• Heart
Reactions: 4
We need options to be able to mute certain commentators. I’m talking about you Alan

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I haven't watched or listened or looked at the score. This is so hard. 😩 And I scrolled by everyone's posts really fast.

View attachment 1962804

View attachment 1962807

I hope bae saw these gems of JP from Monday

View attachment 1962824

View attachment 1962792

View attachment 1962815

View attachment 1962828
we miss our beautiful boy ❤
---
What we need is a goal guys a GOAL

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.