John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mac and cheese probably. I just saw your post about RLF’s van. :oops:

That sounds so nice!

I’m sure you’re relieved to be done with that. ❤

I’m convinced that Casa Lou is actually Willy Wonka’s chocolate factory. ❤ You always have the nicest treats! Chocolate doughnuts and ice cream for the game - perfect.

@einahpets93 yep, doing okay, thank you!

@WylieWyles hope you’re alright, kid.
Honestly it’s so bad! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤭

I’m making LO a huge chocolate birthday cake next week for the following weekend as he asked for it & im also making my Nan a Victoria sponge cake for her birthday (which is 2 days after LO so she’s sharing his birthday morning) so I will be sure to put photos on here of them both! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Honestly it’s so bad! 🤦🏻‍♀️🤭

I’m making LO a huge chocolate birthday cake next week for the following weekend as he asked for it & im also making my Nan a Victoria sponge cake for her birthday (which is 2 days after LO so she’s sharing his birthday morning) so I will be sure to put photos on here of them both! 🤍
Fantastic, so what’s a good time for me to pop in for the dual birthday party? ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 1
@WylieWyles hope you’re alright, kid.
I'm alright, just trying to get a lot of work done before leaving in 90 min for my 2nd treatment. It was super weird and slightly painful and also I almost said to the older attending (and the cute resident) - "You can pull my hair, I'm used to it" when they were adjusting the tight cap I have to wear and measuring my head. 😬😝

Trying to decide if I want to watch the first 20 min of the game (and maybe listen to most of the rest via audio) or just go full media blackout and watch the replay with zero knowledge other than the starting XIs. Leaning toward the latter.

Hope everyone is having a nice day! 💙

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I mean I’ve been known to have mine on 0!!!! But my reserve tank has 5 miles but my car is a lot newer than his van. He’s had endless problems with it 😅
My postman has been driving around in an Enterprise van for the last few weeks 🥲

Do you ever have to fill yours up? Or does it get sorted before you

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I'm alright, just trying to get a lot of work done before leaving in 90 min for my 2nd treatment. It was super weird and slightly painful and also I almost said to the older attending (and the cute resident) - "You can pull my hair, I'm used to it" when they were adjusting the tight cap I have to wear and measuring my head. 😬😝

Trying to decide if I want to watch the first 20 min of the game (and maybe listen to most of the rest via audio) or just go full media blackout and watch the replay with zero knowledge other than the starting XIs. Leaning toward the latter.

I hope you’re ok

Do you mind me asking what your treatment is please? Obviously you don’t have to answer, but it sounds similar to something we do here, but slightly different - given my job I just was asking out of curiosity

Don’t feel pressured to answer though

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I bleeping can’t stand Alan Shearer. Such a know it all for so few trophies

• Haha
I hope you’re ok

Do you mind me asking what your treatment is please? Obviously you don’t have to answer, but it sounds similar to something we do here, but slightly different - given my job I just was asking out of curiosity

Don’t feel pressured to answer though
It's Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). Specifically I'm doing intermittent theta burst protocol, so it's way more intense but only takes 3 minutes instead of 20-40 min.

My brothers asked how many treatments it will take to activate my psychic powers. Why would I tell anyone when that happens? 🤫

• Heart
  • Haha
My postman has been driving around in an Enterprise van for the last few weeks 🥲

Do you ever have to fill yours up? Or does it get sorted before you
Errrrm we do have to do it but I got away with it last time cos mine doesn’t have a fuel card and I have to use the spare but someone else was using it so I couldn’t do it and then I was off the next day 🤣. So someone else did it for me
And cos I don’t go that far in a day I fill it up like once a month if that!!!
I hate doing it it’s such a chore 🤯🤯🤯
---
such a big head.
Poor al 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 2
It's Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (TMS). Specifically I'm doing intermittent theta burst protocol, so it's way more intense but only takes 3 minutes instead of 20-40 min.

My brothers asked how many treatments it will take to activate my psychic powers. Why would I tell anyone when that happens? 🤫
I hope you’re ok. I can only imagine how intense this is for you…
But yes, keep quiet on the psychic powers… unless it’s finding out baby’s iCloud password, then we can finally see the nudes

• Heart

Hope you’re ok darling xxx
---
Arghh I thought KO was at 8 pm. LO not long gone to bed … I tried sneaking out he woke up. I’ve got the kitchen to clean as well. I wanted to have a clean up before it started. 😭🤣
---
This ref is a bit tit!!
---
duck you ref.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.