John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we see your rice crispy bars please?
I will sent a picture once I’ve decorated them!! 🤍

RLF used to always make rice crispy shaped hearts with Galaxy on V Day for quite a few years so thought I’d do similar (and I had some deep dish circle moulds for cookie cups so used them) I have some Lindor to melt later to put on it!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I will sent a picture once I’ve decorated them!! 🤍

RLF used to always make rice crispy shaped hearts with Galaxy on V Day for quite a few years so thought I’d do similar (and I had some deep dish circle moulds for cookie cups so used them) I have some Lindor to melt later to put on it!
ThAt sounds delicious. Mine is watching finding nemo with a picnic. We’ve only just got dressed. Having a bit of a lazy day!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
ThAt sounds delicious. Mine is watching finding nemo with a picnic. We’ve only just got dressed. Having a bit of a lazy day!
Bless him! 🤍 That’s what you need sometimes! We are just about to have a picnic infront of the TV, we are both in cosy clothes as I couldn’t be bothered 🤣🤍

• Heart
01B63921-590D-4D15-97A6-6EC2A26E2C17.jpeg
E0AA740C-FA46-4B53-8ADD-D05A9D2100B6.jpeg
---

Bless him! 🤍 That’s what you need sometimes! We are just about to have a picnic infront of the TV, we are both in cosy clothes as I couldn’t be bothered 🤣🤍
It feels like we haven’t had a quiet day in ages as weekends we always do something and then he’s at nursery 5 days a week so it’s nice to chill out. Going to go to the park this afternoon for a walk whilst weather is nice ⛅

• Heart
Reactions: 6
---

It feels like we haven’t had a quiet day in ages as weekends we always do something and then he’s at nursery 5 days a week so it’s nice to chill out. Going to go to the park this afternoon for a walk whilst weather is nice ⛅
Sounds like a lovely way to spend a day off! Did the doggo have a nice birthday?
---

This sounds lovely too ❤ Aww I haven’t watched Nemo in years!

• Heart
@cobette here are the finished circles … decorated by LO (who ate half the buttons while doing it) and a picture of dinner!
38CCA4A5-4D81-4208-BDCA-5664F4487E8F.jpeg
45540632-BC8F-403C-B78A-F539359CCF3F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Oh these are so nice. Well done Lo!!! Mine doesn’t like baking. I wish he did!! I’m gonna get my mum to do some tomorrow ( so it’s her kitchen that gets trashed 🤣) and see if he’ll join.

Those chips look lush
This was the first time I’ve let him help me and he liked it because it was chocolate I think (he’s asked for chocolate cake for his birthday as it’s his favourite) I had him strapped into his chair while he was mixing so it saved me having to stop him running off with chocolatey hands haha!

they were done in the air fryer, honestly they came out sooo nice!😍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.