John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hope you're all doing well! And that baby's hammy is on the mend 🥺

I'm okay but I reeeeeeallly want some mini eggs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I hope you're all doing well! And that baby's hammy is on the mend 🥺

I'm okay but I reeeeeeallly want some mini eggs.
Oohh mini eggs. I went In a shop today and I didn’t buy any Easter choc. I’m proud of myself. Tomorrow may be a different story tho
Those sound amazing right now.

Diet starts next week, because my M&S shipment is arriving this week. I may have gone a bit overboard.😬

• Heart
Good morning / afternoon and Happy Hump Day!

Screenshot_20221116-073906~2.png

I'm on the interview panel for 3 interviews today for my future new coworker. 😩 I don't usually mind it but sometimes the secondhand embarrassment is too much.

Can you imagine bae in a regular boring job interview? I think he'd do alright with the general questions, given his media training and ability to bullshit.

Actual question from today's interviews:
"How would you define a dependable employee?" 💀🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Good morning / afternoon and Happy Hump Day!

View attachment 1944760

I'm on the interview panel for 3 interviews today for my future new coworker. 😩 I don't usually mind it but sometimes the secondhand embarrassment is too much.

Can you imagine bae in a regular boring job interview? I think he'd do alright with the general questions, given his media training and ability to bullshit.

Actual question from today's interviews:
"How would you define a dependable employee?" 💀🤣
I had to interview ppl in my last job I loved it. Can I take your place 😚
---

I miss the curls 😟
1A26766B-2A77-40BC-8E12-8B1D0A1DD281.jpeg
FAA6FDF0-E488-4F81-A547-EAAB1CBEE72B.jpeg
AD6C9CAE-EA3B-40CD-9953-C48C646523E3.jpeg
7A584BB3-EB36-4706-A9E2-FD870143CD2E.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Our 11am candidate emailed at 10:24am to say they have COVID and cannot make the interview. 🤔

Can't believe I'm gonna miss out on having Mr. Sick Note as a coworker!

🤣🤣🤣

20230120_002340.jpg

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.