John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Look at his arse. I also love and miss this kit
How was work today? Is LO doing well? ❤

I was recently on an interview panel and one of our best candidates withdrew. We suspect her current employer gave her a nice retention offer to stay. It’s understandable but depressing because she was outstanding. We have two more candidates so we’ll see what happens.

• Sad
Reactions: 2
How was work today? Is LO doing well? ❤

I was recently on an interview panel and one of our best candidates withdrew. We suspect her current employer gave her a nice retention offer to stay. It’s understandable but depressing because she was outstanding. We have two more candidates so we’ll see what happens.
Did you enjoy it!!
he’s fine thanks. Work was also fine 😍. Did you sleep well

• Heart
Did you enjoy it!!
he’s fine thanks. Work was also fine 😍. Did you sleep well
It’s a lot of work! Where I work, everything has to be done by committee so it’s a LOT of meetings. :(

Yep, slept well. I am now hoping this caffeine does the trick and wakes me up a bit more! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 3
according to a twitter user this was bae at Hollywood Bowl Watford carpark 2015. He was such a baby then. 🤣

FCCCBFF7-E382-4917-8B9B-8EF0ABFD8856.jpeg

• Heart
Also Trippier has redeemed himself slightly after his earlier, hurtful comments not including baby as one of his bezzy mates

95A50D48-E88D-4549-A0A5-110E9CD62F27.jpeg

• Heart
I am okay thanks @Just Drive Been let out of Jury Service after one trial. It was a sad trial. Had a day off to shake it off

I am on my 6th and final guess and haven’t the foggiest

• Heart
Great stuff, Tripps. He is forgiven. How are you doing, macca?

Evening, dear Goss! How was work?
Oh, my friend, I have not had a good day.

Slept from 11pm to 1:30am, a deep sleep with intense vivid dreams including dreaming about vomiting which is not fun.

From 1:30 to 6am, drifted between wide awake wandering about the house and lying down in a very light dozy kind of state.

Fell asleep at 6, missed my alarm at 7, woke up at 8:30, skipped breakfast, rushed to work.

Then work has been killing me in a very specific and torturous way.

Anyone who spends 10 mins with me notices I'm completely snowed under but the bosses are just like 👍 crack on. Had to call out to my manager today that if I'm assigned X days to work on something, I'm managing to complete maybe half a day per day at best because of everything else constantly going on.

My big piece of work I've been in charge of that was causing me stress before and after Christmas got finished last week. But then this week they've been making tweaks to it and everything is broken and it's my job to call that out and now I'm the blocker to it actually being delivered because all the stuff we were happy with last week is no longer working.

Got another piece of work I'm in charge of, been calling out issues with it for months, now we're coming up on a hard deadline and everyone is panicking about it. I'm supporting an inexperienced colleague in dealing with everybody on it.

Got another piece of work I'm in charge of, work's been done by another inexperienced colleague, I'm putting in loads of work reviewing and giving feedback and hand-holding through it.

Got a piece of work I'm not in charge of but have a load of work to do on it - desperately need a few days of peace and quiet to just churn through it but it's not feasible right now.

Got an urgent task today I had to drop everything for, had to speak to about a dozen different people to find an answer which took a good couple of hours out of my day, but that's largely in control now, just needs a little work doing on it tomorrow.

And a bunch of little but high priority tasks hitting our team regularly that not everyone's trained to deal with, so pitching in with that when I have to.

Had to give a half-hour presentation to 10 people about something I worked on a few weeks ago.

Got a trainee who is largely independent but needs regular check-ins and time for discussions to make sure he's getting benefit out of his training and so I can assess how he's doing and answer any questions etc.

Then on top of that multiple instances every day of emails, messages, phone calls, people stopping off at my desk, "Gossgoss can you take a look at this for me", "I've been pointed in your direction for information about this", "do you know how this works", "can you just give this a quick go for me".

I am exhausted. Skipped lunch too. Colleagues suggesting I eat at my desk if I have to but I really don't want to have to explain my mad eating-in-front-of-people anxiety.

Home now, had to send a task back to my boss with apologies because I haven't had chance to look at it. Feel bad about that but I have to have some sort of boundary don't I.

Feel headachy and nauseous, I think just from poor sleep and no food but not really tired right now and no appetite either.

Bleurghy all round really. Might need to find myself a footballer to marry so I can put my feet up for a bit.

I got wordle in 5 though @maccamacc. Imagine the action we'd all do if we saw baby in the wild.

• Sad
View attachment 1945209and glow in the dark Dino blanket 🥹🥹🥹
His little hand. ❤ So cute!

Oh, my friend, I have not had a good day.

Slept from 11pm to 1:30am, a deep sleep with intense vivid dreams including dreaming about vomiting which is not fun.

From 1:30 to 6am, drifted between wide awake wandering about the house and lying down in a very light dozy kind of state.

Fell asleep at 6, missed my alarm at 7, woke up at 8:30, skipped breakfast, rushed to work.

Then work has been killing me in a very specific and torturous way.

Anyone who spends 10 mins with me notices I'm completely snowed under but the bosses are just like 👍 crack on. Had to call out to my manager today that if I'm assigned X days to work on something, I'm managing to complete maybe half a day per day at best because of everything else constantly going on.

My big piece of work I've been in charge of that was causing me stress before and after Christmas got finished last week. But then this week they've been making tweaks to it and everything is broken and it's my job to call that out and now I'm the blocker to it actually being delivered because all the stuff we were happy with last week is no longer working.

Got another piece of work I'm in charge of, been calling out issues with it for months, now we're coming up on a hard deadline and everyone is panicking about it. I'm supporting an inexperienced colleague in dealing with everybody on it.

Got another piece of work I'm in charge of, work's been done by another inexperienced colleague, I'm putting in loads of work reviewing and giving feedback and hand-holding through it.

Got a piece of work I'm not in charge of but have a load of work to do on it - desperately need a few days of peace and quiet to just churn through it but it's not feasible right now.

Got an urgent task today I had to drop everything for, had to speak to about a dozen different people to find an answer which took a good couple of hours out of my day, but that's largely in control now, just needs a little work doing on it tomorrow.

And a bunch of little but high priority tasks hitting our team regularly that not everyone's trained to deal with, so pitching in with that when I have to.

Had to give a half-hour presentation to 10 people about something I worked on a few weeks ago.

Got a trainee who is largely independent but needs regular check-ins and time for discussions to make sure he's getting benefit out of his training and so I can assess how he's doing and answer any questions etc.

Then on top of that multiple instances every day of emails, messages, phone calls, people stopping off at my desk, "Gossgoss can you take a look at this for me", "I've been pointed in your direction for information about this", "do you know how this works", "can you just give this a quick go for me".

I am exhausted. Skipped lunch too. Colleagues suggesting I eat at my desk if I have to but I really don't want to have to explain my mad eating-in-front-of-people anxiety.

Home now, had to send a task back to my boss with apologies because I haven't had chance to look at it. Feel bad about that but I have to have some sort of boundary don't I.

Feel headachy and nauseous, I think just from poor sleep and no food but not really tired right now and no appetite either.

Bleurghy all round really. Might need to find myself a footballer to marry so I can put my feet up for a bit.

I got wordle in 5 though @maccamacc. Imagine the action we'd all do if we saw baby in the wild.
Oh no. That’s all bad. :(
Are you still considering that promotion that might make some of those stresses go away?

• Heart
View attachment 1945209and glow in the dark Dino blanket 🥹🥹🥹
Lovely, and I think I want that blanket for myself!

His little hand. ❤ So cute!

Oh no. That’s all bad. :(
Are you still considering that promotion that might make some of those stresses go away?
Considering it. Kind of feel like I need to prove I can manage in my current job before I start looking to move up again.

It wouldn't solve everything but it would at least restrict the stresses to being all the same sorts of things, so then I could try to manage it more effectively. As things stand it's just endless demands coming at me from every direction and it's so hard to organise and prioritise it all because it's always subject to something urgent (as in, must be done right now) trampling all over everything.

So not really sure what to do. Told myself I would record my progress so I have evidence of all the stuff I've done that counts towards the promotion, but as ever it's a case of finding the time to do that.

• Heart
Some days, I think it really would be nice to be a wag. All those IG pics and stories of them gallivanting merrily in the middle of the day are compelling. But they’re also an illusion, and then I recover my senses. (But it’d be nice to experience one summer holiday the way they do, with private jets and all the rest of it. I can make myself available for a few weeks. Pardon me as I slide into Ruben’s DMs to make this suggestion.)

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Some days, I think it really would be nice to be a wag. All those IG pics and stories of them gallivanting merrily in the middle of the day are compelling. But they’re also an illusion, and then I recover my senses. (But it’d be nice to experience one summer holiday the way they do, with private jets and all the rest of it. I can make myself available for a few weeks. Pardon me as I slide into Ruben’s DMs to make this suggestion.)
There's lots of appeal in being a wag. Fit bloke, endless wealth, travel the world, only work if you want to...

But the catch is that you have to find the right footballer and so many of them are cheats.

A Ruben holiday does sound lovely though. I would make sure he was very well-protected from the sun.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.