John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isn’t he just the sweetest. I’m assuming it’s a boy

how are you? Are you all ready for your day
I had a good day thanks 🤩
I’ve got my coffee and am ready to face the day! :D Making anything nice for tea? And are you counting the days until your AL??

Reactions: 1
I’ve got my coffee and am ready to face the day! :D Making anything nice for tea? And are you counting the days until your AL??
We’re having vegan curry 🤣. With all the side bits tho.
yes I am 2 days and counting !! Are you having anything nice for breakfast

• Heart
I miss bae.
me too

I hope he is not stressed with all this nasty business with the PL.

This latest injury a real sucker punch. Why does this keep happening. Maybe he needs to go vegan like strawberry’s RLF and Novak Djokovic who seems indestructible but probably because he doping and baby doesn’t need any of that business
I love you bae even if you go play in League 1

51D5B5EC-4F43-4D92-A968-D344E524172A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Gundo wife obsession again - has she had the baby or are they congratulating her on the pregnancy? Also she’s deffo staying in london till birth now I’m guessing, so Gundos going to miss a few days. Can’t wait for peps shady comments on that and if it doesn’t happen pep out will be trending

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Gundo wife obsession again - has she had the baby or are they congratulating her on the pregnancy? Also she’s deffo staying in london till birth now I’m guessing, so Gundos going to miss a few days. Can’t wait for peps shady comments on that and if it doesn’t happen pep out will be trending
I swear she's been pregnant forever (I'm sure she feels the same, poor cow). Gundo was training yesterday though 🤔

Reactions: 2
Maybe she’s had the baby and they’re keeping it quiet for a bit.

Imagine if they get relegated 😭🤣
Maybe ticket prices will be cheaper then. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
I swear she's been pregnant forever (I'm sure she feels the same, poor cow). Gundo was training yesterday though 🤔
I think they announced super early. They’ve probably got it scheduled in at the Portland for his day off this week. He’ll fly down, she’ll pop it out, back up he comes to reap in peps praises

I know I need to get a life I’m obsessed, hope she calls it Keith or something

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think they announced super early. They’ve probably got it scheduled in at the Portland for his day off this week. He’ll fly down, she’ll pop it out, back up he comes to reap in peps praises

I know I need to get a life I’m obsessed, hope she calls it Keith or something
I absolutely love when you alert us to Insta stuff especially Mrs. Gundo and Ruben. (As separate individuals. I’m not suggesting they’re an illicit couple. :ROFLMAO: ) And I agree, I feel like it’s been an absolute age like they already had the kid a long time ago and it’s already working at Superdrug or Ted Baker or something.

💀 that is a good point
I was reading comments before and most were saying it won’t happen 🙉
I think it’ll all be okay. 💙

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I absolutely love when you alert us to Insta stuff especially Mrs. Gundo and Ruben. (As separate individuals. I’m not suggesting they’re an illicit couple. :ROFLMAO: ) And I agree, I feel like it’s been an absolute age like they already had the kid a long time ago and it’s already working at Superdrug or Ted Baker or something.

I think it’ll all be okay. 💙
I hope so
My curry was shite. Not really surprised tho 🙈

• Sad
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.