John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In unintentional solidarity with bae, I strained my groin (adductors, mostly), hamstrings, and quads on BOTH SIDES yesterday. I'm not explaining how, don't worry about it.

Here's a get well soon card for both of us:

Screenshot_20230205-210250.png

Tax:
Screenshot_20221221-195750~2.png

Screenshot_20230205-212738.png

Tumblr_l_84041331291194.jpg

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
When I saw this pic, for a split second I could perfectly envision bae 20 years from now.

It's mainly the salt & pepper curls & scruff (yet still a baby face) and the puppy love, obv not the right eye color, nose, etc.

Tumblr_l_976502973806188.jpg

Me 😆

Oh noooo! Hope you're taking extra good care of him ❤
He’s fine we had loads of ball throwing and he wanted to lick my face 🫣🤭. He is on some medicine for his legs and they’re just checking his bloods are ok before they say to continue it 💕💕. Trying to get the bandage off was fun as he hates people touching his legs/paws. He has to wear a muzzle at the vets 😞 but I distracted him with treats and RLF whipped it off
Are you ok lovely

• Heart
Reactions: 2
He’s fine we had loads of ball throwing and he wanted to lick my face 🫣🤭. He is on some medicine for his legs and they’re just checking his bloods are ok before they say to continue it 💕💕. Trying to get the bandage off was fun as he hates people touching his legs/paws. He has to wear a muzzle at the vets 😞 but I distracted him with treats and RLF whipped it off
Are you ok lovely
🥺 Awww what a sweetheart. I'm glad he's OK.

I'm alright. Bit sad girl for no reason but managing. Nothing going on really, just a bit 😕 so am going to have an early night and try to sleep myself happy.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
🥺 Awww what a sweetheart. I'm glad he's OK.

I'm alright. Bit sad girl for no reason but managing. Nothing going on really, just a bit 😕 so am going to have an early night and try to sleep myself happy.
An early night is always good for that. I love a good early night. Hopefully you’ll have a good sleep
Awwww that sweet face! 🥰

My dog has been laying on the hard floor by the door all day and crying occasionally. It's been a ruff day for him (though not as bad as strawberry-dog's stressful day ❤). First I left, then my mom left, but she came back with groceries. Then she left for real. 😢
Is that why he is sad? 😖

• Heart
He’s such a slag, I wouldn’t be surprised if pep was moody with him because he didn’t get his morning John hug that morning

• Heart
An early night is always good for that. I love a good early night. Hopefully you’ll have a good sleep

Is that why he is sad? 😖
It's either because he misses me and his grandma and/or because I haven't been watching enough of the moving picture wall* with that nice man's voice.
Me: which voice?
Dog: um, da one with da funny owls
Me: do you mean vowels?
Dog: yes, dats da word, phonics is not my fing...
Me: I still don't know what you're talking about.
Dog: You know, da man with the voice of my people. Of my ancestral homeland. Yorkshire, I fink?
Me: Hmm, no, your ancestors are from Staffordshire and also the border of France and Spain.
Dog: well, I'm not from Sheffield, mate
Me: I didn't say that!
*Dog does not watch TV but he definitely hears it, thanks ads with doorbells and knocking!

• Heart
He is so happy!

Hi all! Hope you’re all okay.
---

What on earth have you been up to 😜😉
---

Good morning from me and my pal
View attachment 1939473View attachment 1939474
So sweet. Did you have a good day?
---

He’s such a slag, I wouldn’t be surprised if pep was moody with him because he didn’t get his morning John hug that morning
Jesus. 🥵 That is sexy. Kalv, you lucky thing.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.