John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can’t remember who was talking about Look Fantastic on here the other day but:

Sasha has a code on her stories if anyone wants one

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Evening darlings, hope you've all had the loveliest day.

Baby will be sad his boys lost 😭 surely with no John they have to play Laporte? He's the only one with the same kind of passing ability.

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Baby will be sad his boys lost 😭 surely with no John they have to play Laporte? He's the only one with the same kind of passing ability.
How’s your weekend been love? Did you manage to watch the game?

• Heart
How’s your weekend been love? Did you manage to watch the game?
It's been okay thank you.

Didn't get to see the match un/fortunately, spent the afternoon at my brother's house.

I am alright but just a little more subdued than I have been lately I guess. Just trying to keep the ship nice and steady 🤷‍♀️

Hope all is good with you 😘

• Heart
It's been okay thank you.

Didn't get to see the match un/fortunately, spent the afternoon at my brother's house.

I am alright but just a little more subdued than I have been lately I guess. Just trying to keep the ship nice and steady 🤷‍♀️

Hope all is good with you 😘
Glad you’re okay and nice and steady 😘

Are you back to work tomorrow? Will WC be around to welcome you back?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Glad you’re okay and nice and steady 😘

Are you back to work tomorrow? Will WC be around to welcome you back?
Yes, back to the grindstone!

Feeling kind of OK about it because my boss went on maternity leave so the very specific pressures I felt I was getting from her aren't an issue anymore. But it feels like everyone's expecting me to step up and be better at stuff and I'm not sure I'm capable of it. Have had to start sending a weekly report on all the things I'm responsible for and it's up to about 6 projects and I'm a bit 😬😬😬 about the responsibility and the pressure and the risk of getting stuff wrong.

WC has been on holiday, not entirely sure when he's back but I think some time this week, if not tomorrow. So will be nice to catch up with him when he is in.

• Heart

Hi there, lovely. You missed nothing. Match was bad.

Hope all went okay at your brother‘s house. Your sister in law is due soon, isn’t she?

• Heart
Yes, back to the grindstone!

Feeling kind of OK about it because my boss went on maternity leave so the very specific pressures I felt I was getting from her aren't an issue anymore. But it feels like everyone's expecting me to step up and be better at stuff and I'm not sure I'm capable of it. Have had to start sending a weekly report on all the things I'm responsible for and it's up to about 6 projects and I'm a bit 😬😬😬 about the responsibility and the pressure and the risk of getting stuff wrong.

WC has been on holiday, not entirely sure when he's back but I think some time this week, if not tomorrow. So will be nice to catch up with him when he is in.
I know it’s hard but just make sure you keep communicating with management if you feel like you are struggling at all.

Hopefully will be nice to have a good catch up with WC too when he’s back 🥰
---

Hope all went okay at your brother‘s house. Your sister in law is due soon, isn’t she?
How’s your day been over the pond? ❤

• Heart

Yeah it sounds like one I'm glad to have missed! Not even sexy Dennis the Menace bae to soften the blow.

All good at my brother's house, mostly just drank tea and played with the cat, it was very chill.

SIL is just coming up to 38 weeks, so the bab should be here any time soon. Apparently he's head-down, so ready to go whenever. She's doing really well, still just working for one more week (unless the baby says otherwise!).

I know it’s hard but just make sure you keep communicating with management if you feel like you are struggling at all.

---

I struggle so much with the communication stuff, asking for help always feels like an admission of failure even though I know it isn't.

But I am working very hard at being how I expect other people, i.e. competent but no expectation of infallibility. Hard, though.

• Heart

---

It’s been okay, thank you. ♥ Do you have a busy day tomorrow?

• Heart
Yeah so so but hopefully not unmanageable! Think we’re out in the evening which I’m not sure how I feel about for a Monday haha

how about you?
---

Sad Baby tax cos it’s been a while since we’ve seen him (and spoke about him sorry Bae)

View attachment 1938976

Bonus beautiful Baby just because 💙

View attachment 1938979
Awwww bae. I miss him. :(

I have an in person meeting in the morning (ugh) but working from home the rest of the day. Hope you have a good day!

• Heart
Awwww bae. I miss him. :(

I have an in person meeting in the morning (ugh) but working from home the rest of the day. Hope you have a good day!
In person meetings on a Monday should be illegal!

Hope you have a good day too lovely 🤍

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.