John Stones #53 Baby’s injured, his hammy is hurt, we hope he’s okay and still able to flirt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This looks lovely! Have you been out and about today?
---

Apologies I’ve only been half watching so may have missed - why is KDB benched? Do we know why? Or is it another mystery?
Because Pep is hell bent on ruining my FPL chances, the bleep

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
Definitely not as good watching MC without number 5. Ahh the last time he wore this kit was when he stripped off just to the black under armour at the end wasn’t it 🥵

EE6A3845-2022-4A12-A8C1-39045A1AB6C3.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Can we please put some defenders on! They aren’t even warming up
Or was that just Ruben I heard shouting come on Jack!m?

Reactions: 2
Nothing much. I need to do some laundry. Are you back to work tomorrow?
---

Are we just cursed in this stadium??
I’m glad I’m not watching tbh. RLf has it on the radio and it sounds bad. Our fire stick has ran out so can’t watch 🙈🙈

yep back to work tomorrow. Working Monday to tHursday and Then 12 days off!!!! Can’t wait

5691A99C-55D4-410D-AAEB-61646E01E5C5.jpeg
---

I have been otherwise engaged. I can’t believe Laporte isn’t playing, or Dias.

I don’t like what’s going on with this team its mad.

What is going on..

Baby we miss you ❤❤❤
Pep has lost his god Damn mind that’s what’s going on!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I’m glad I’m not watching tbh. RLf has it on the radio and it sounds bad. Our fire stick has ran out so can’t watch 🙈🙈

yep back to work tomorrow. Working Monday to tHursday and Then 12 days off!!!! Can’t wait

---

Pep has lost his god Damn mind that’s what’s going on!!!!
Gorgeous Rodri. :love: 12 days! Do you have any plans?

• Heart
Reactions: 1
If a kid can’t even spell properly on their sign then they don’t deserve the shirt 😂 harsh but true

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How are we gonna survive the next three weeks with no baby and city playing like tit this is not helping my mental health

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.