John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haaland really loves baby doesn’t he

View attachment 1913847
I absolutely love this. They are so wholesome. 🥰

Just seen that JG video on his thread where he has to choose between two options and walk to the relevant side (is very cute)…

Can you imagine Baby having to do it 😂😂

He’d just stand still in the middle looking scared and lost like a beautiful little puppy 🤍
For sure! “This is SO diffy-colt.” ❤:ROFLMAO:
if he doesn’t start tonight look for an angry girl in the stands throwing a tantrum x
Have a great time! I’m manifesting a bae start and a win.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
No it was the Dandelion one! Was a real while ago though.

I love the Charlotte Tilbury pillow talk blush at the moment or the Airbrush bronzer
Ooh they still do one clanked dandelion. But they might have changed it. There’s nothing worse than when they discounted ur fav

I have a revlon and a Estée Lauder blusher and also elf.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Ooh they still do one clanked dandelion. But they might have changed it. There’s nothing worse than when they discounted ur fav

I have a revlon and a Estée Lauder blusher and also elf.
Do you know what, ignore me I talk so much tit honestly 😂 it was whatever this one was

7E0848A2-0374-4577-8EAB-D6BDA5AD14FC.png

• Haha
I have this one in a palette I think, though it might be Cookie instead 🤔

Love a benefit box blush...I have too many for one face
Oohh I looked at that one as well but I went for tickle instead. I’ll get cookie next time as I liked it !! I have too many blushers and highlighters for one person also 🤪

25% off on look fantastic FYI

---

Do you know what, ignore me I talk so much tit honestly 😂 it was whatever this one was

Oohh I haven’t seen that. But I won’t have if it’s discontinued hahah

this is only the second time I’ve used something of theirs. But I’m sold on em now!! Love the stuff. I wanted to see it in person so went to boots. But it’s so cheap on look fantastic. Will defo get them off there next time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Oohh I looked at that one as well but I went for tickle instead. I’ll get cookie next time as I liked it !! I have too many blushers and highlighters for one person also 🤪

25% off on look fantastic FYI

---

Oohh I haven’t seen that. But I won’t have if it’s discontinued hahah

this is only the second time I’ve used something of theirs. But I’m sold on em now!! Love the stuff. I wanted to see it in person so went to boots. But it’s so cheap on look fantastic. Will defo get them off there next time.
Yeah I’m sure it was over 10 years ago I last used it so a real blast from the past!

oh god Look Fantastic is just the absolute one isn’t it, I’ve had to stay away from it for a while else I go mad. 25% off is very tempting though

• Heart
Yeah I’m sure it was over 10 years ago I last used it so a real blast from the past!

oh god Look Fantastic is just the absolute one isn’t it, I’ve had to stay away from it for a while else I go mad. 25% off is very tempting though
I’m a bit gutted I missed out. But they didn’t have the revlon blusher I wanted. Hopefully when I need some more benefit they’ll have the offer on again 🤪

How do you know this? Was he wooing you at The Strand? What a dark horse.
ha ha

A black cab driver tweeted he had them in the back of his cab. Picked them up where they were staying on the Strand (assuming that was The Savoy) and that he was lovely. Taxi driver was an ex West Ham footballer (I think) who I have never heard of.

It was during the Jan PL break. I imagine him doing all the things you do when you come for a trip to London.

I thought I had shared this here at the time but maybe I wasn’t tattling then 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 5
ha ha

A black cab driver tweeted he had them in the back of his cab. Picked them up where they were staying on the Strand (assuming that was The Savoy) and that he was lovely. Taxi driver was an ex West Ham footballer (I think) who I have never heard of.

It was during the Jan PL break. I imagine him doing all the things you do when you come for a trip to London.

I thought I had shared this here at the time but maybe I wasn’t tattling then 🤷🏻‍♀️
This is fantastic insight!
I imagine that he would do everything touristy to the max but that he would avoid the tube and just get cabs to avoid being recognised and for the convenience

I’d love the idea that he went to a show too 🥰 I bet he doesn’t mind musicals. this is the sorta tit we need to be able to ask him

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.