John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Happy Baby 💙

BE10F51E-230C-42AE-9104-E0F275407CAB.jpeg

98D9AA87-4451-4F13-8F2B-85931F6A50DE.jpeg

52911A12-0C14-419E-BE1F-F4D293418C4F.jpeg

Demonstrating how big his Willy would get on Parade night if we’d give him a chance

0347FD8E-D5B9-45E5-908A-3869B670E080.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
He's so fiiiiiiit and looks so happy. I can't wait for the next match, as always I'm desperate to see him play.

I'm doing okay. Hectic work week and I know I'm prioritising getting tit done over eating and sleeping and everything else and I know that can't last. But still, stuff is broadly getting done. Gave a presentation today and received a couple of messages after from people who attended, saying I did really well. 🥰

And I've been hanging out at work a little with a couple of colleagues including WC and just having a giggle and setting the world to rights and the human connection has just been so nice and I've started wondering if maybe I should try to work towards a promotion to their level. They are busy and under pressure too but at least they're not being drawn in a million directions in the way I am, or at least they don't seem like it.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
He's so fiiiiiiit and looks so happy. I can't wait for the next match, as always I'm desperate to see him play.

I'm doing okay. Hectic work week and I know I'm prioritising getting tit done over eating and sleeping and everything else and I know that can't last. But still, stuff is broadly getting done. Gave a presentation today and received a couple of messages after from people who attended, saying I did really well. 🥰

And I've been hanging out at work a little with a couple of colleagues including WC and just having a giggle and setting the world to rights and the human connection has just been so nice and I've started wondering if maybe I should try to work towards a promotion to their level. They are busy and under pressure too but at least they're not being drawn in a million directions in the way I am, or at least they don't seem like it.
So glad your presentation went well and that people took the time to mention it. That’s lovely 💜

• Heart

I already wanted to comment yesterday on how happy I am to hear that your project is about to pass the finishing line, go you! ❤ I think you should totally work towards a promotion, because you fully deserve one with the way you keep working and applying yourself everywhere and with everyone. Go for it!!! ❤❤❤

• Heart

Well done, you on the presentation! ❤ Sounds like you had a great day.
No idea where that photo has come from but Daddy Bae is definitely very cute 💙

Also how does ON look so good after giving birth recently - I swear that woman has everything 😂

Fingers crossed for lots of content tomorrow! So annoying about hotel/West Ham sitch Cob - its times like these I feel you should personally invoice Bae (whether the repayment terms are in pounds or shags is your call of course)
Cackling at the image of invoicing bae. :ROFLMAO: Sexy tit has a lot to answer for!

• Heart
I already wanted to comment yesterday on how happy I am to hear that your project is about to pass the finishing line, go you! ❤ I think you should totally work towards a promotion, because you fully deserve one with the way you keep working and applying yourself everywhere and with everyone. Go for it!!! ❤❤❤
😍 I love your enthusiasm for me 😘

I'm a bit torn because I struggle with my workload and pressure at the moment so trying to go up a level feels unwise.

But if I did that job I'd be in charge of multiple pieces of work (more than I'm in charge of now), which obviously would be challenging, but I wouldn't also be doing the day to day minutiae of those (or other) pieces of work at the same time as the higher level stuff. And I could probably hand over my training responsibilities too. So it would be a lot of work but all the same sorts of stuff, which I think would be less chaotic.

I will have a think about it and see how I feel about it over a longer period.

I'm glad it seems like maybe you're feeling a bit better? You've been going through it, I know. Hopefully the worst is over now ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Love love love all of this 🤍🤍🤍

---

Well done, you on the presentation! ❤ Sounds like you had a great day.

Cackling at the image of invoicing bae. :ROFLMAO: Sexy tit has a lot to answer for!
Sexy little prick has far too much to answer for doesn’t he!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Gosh match day tomorrow!!

Missed a few days here with busyness IRL

Hope everyone well ❤

78791107-19C3-40FE-A273-764DB9A94E6B.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah I am a silly goose and thought it was this week 🤦‍♀️
well I was wondering if I said “next week” here on the weekend just gone - I think I did - so I can see why you might have thought that.

Its a last week/next week situation gals. Its a minefield😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.