John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to drag him around places of cultural interest in a way he absolutely would not find endearing.
He said in one of the interviews in Qatar that he likes exploring and finding out about the different cultures when he’s abroad so he might surprise you 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 5
He said in one of the interviews in Qatar that he likes exploring and finding out about the different cultures when he’s abroad so he might surprise you 🥰
Wonder if he’d tolerate me reading every single description of every item in museums.
Here he is during Macca's trip in Jan in his nice coat

View attachment 1915067
Gorgeous. :love: Those CURLS. Those ladies behind him are so lucky and don’t even know.

• Heart
Oh look yeah! Never saw this

I think a Covent Garden Shop also tweeted they had him in and also Phil Foden ( not together )

I guess the anti vaxxers were a bit limited in where they could go then LOL

I did for a brief moment think about wandering down the strand to catch a glimpse but thought that was a bit stalky

Why don’t we collate a list of Q&As we want answered and see if Kyle reads and passes it on

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
Things gossgoss likes to see on a city break:

Historically significant bookshops and cafés
Big old fortifications
Beautiful architecture
Statues with birds perched on them
Exhibitions that teach me about local traditional customs, especially creative and/or food-based
Things connected to the Duke of Wellington

But Wellington is my history crush.

A few years ago I saw the peninsular war monument in Porto.

It is a needlessly and absurdly enormous object with which to adorn a roundabout.

It made me cry, though, and I visited it again several days in a row.

Look at this madness:
1487594_bht1odYy-_ogEB5KLO0ib-7GnwVd86k3beZNiKNLPBw.jpg

• Heart
Things gossgoss likes to see on a city break:

Historically significant bookshops and cafés
Big old fortifications
Beautiful architecture
Statues with birds perched on them
Exhibitions that teach me about local traditional customs, especially creative and/or food-based
Things connected to the Duke of Wellington

But Wellington is my history crush.

A few years ago I saw the peninsular war monument in Porto.

It is a needlessly and absurdly enormous object with which to adorn a roundabout.

It made me cry, though, and I visited it again several days in a row.

Look at this madness:
View attachment 1915089
I love you and that photo is stunning. ❤ I’m a big history geek. Would love to see this.

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Terrible screen shot but I’m so jealous of her hair. I wonder if jack has tried it on with her. She’s sooo prettty 🥹
3F0D139C-9F5E-4035-8B3C-11007E420FC0.png

• Heart
I love you and that photo is stunning. ❤ I’m a big history geek. Would love to see this.
Must admit it's not my photo! I lack the skill to capture the whole thing in one shot. I did get a zoomed in pic of the top though:

Screenshot_20230127_182842.jpg

It's a lion (representing the united Portuguese and British armies) subduing an eagle (representing the French). And all round the bottom there's figures representing the heroism of Portuguese civilians, and it's just really dynamically and beautifully done.

It's about 150ft tall and it's just on a roundabout in the middle of town, and it's so dramatic and jarring but in a really moving way.

The whole city is full of little acknowledgements of the peninsular war, there's a bust of Wellington with his British and Portuguese titles, just chilling out in the street 😍 and you see odd little quirks like English names on buildings and stuff and for once it's not because we invaded but it's because of friendship 😊

wellington-statue.jpg

I am also a history nerd. Let's go exploring!

• Heart
Terrible screen shot but I’m so jealous of her hair. I wonder if jack has tried it on with her. She’s sooo prettty 🥹 View attachment 1915128
She is very pretty. I’m sure the boys don’t mind giving her the content she needs (genuinely don’t mean that in a filthy way!)

Yes @maccamacc we definitely need to get a Q&A compiled for him and hopefully Kyle would oblige. Maybe he could ask him the questions in the style of the “50 caps” interview he did on him

• Heart
Must admit it's not my photo! I lack the skill to capture the whole thing in one shot. I did get a zoomed in pic of the top though:

View attachment 1915127

It's a lion (representing the united Portuguese and British armies) subduing an eagle (representing the French). And all round the bottom there's figures representing the heroism of Portuguese civilians, and it's just really dynamically and beautifully done.

It's about 150ft tall and it's just on a roundabout in the middle of town, and it's so dramatic and jarring but in a really moving way.

The whole city is full of little acknowledgements of the peninsular war, there's a bust of Wellington with his British and Portuguese titles, just chilling out in the street 😍 and you see odd little quirks like English names on buildings and stuff and for once it's not because we invaded but it's because of friendship 😊

View attachment 1915141

I am also a history nerd. Let's go exploring!
me too can I come

The Cancelo thing is troubling and seems to have been going on awhile. :( I was hoping for a Bernardo start.
are you watching?

• Heart
I can understand Arsenal not fully going for the FA cup cos let’s face it the league is theirs to lose this year.
But I thought Pep would wanna go for it at least?

pleased that Bae will be brightening up our Friday nights though 💙

• Heart
Dobby is free! Late shift is done, and I’m on my way home. Keep me updated, if I don’t make it in time. ❤

• Heart
I can understand Arsenal not fully going for the FA cup cos let’s face it the league is theirs to lose this year.
But I thought Pep would wanna go for it at least?

pleased that Bae will be brightening up our Friday nights though 💙
It's probably one of, if not the strongest XI on current form. The only real swap is Ortega for Ederson.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.