John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
little bit of digging and it was from 27th March 2018 🤍

So he doesn’t own a Time Machine for those who might prefer 2018 glow up Bae? 😁 Such a shame.

They were still quite nice pics. Thanks for the research.❤

---

I think he is a time traveller like in Your World Cup or Mine.

That hair is from five years ago, but the stubble and the clothing are present day.
This comment still amuses me the most today. 😁

• Heart
Reactions: 3
the other one was £20 as well but ids a winter one. The one he has now will see him through then I’ll get another next year. He just grows so quick lately. I’m buying clothes like every three months for him. I only get things from next as a one off. Every now and then. Not all the time. I’d be broke if I did. I treated myself to some things from boots as well. I worked my day off last week but I’ve spent it today 🤣🤣
It’s insane how they get growth spurts and it’s always like at the start of a new season, like LO has so many pairs of shorts from last year that I bought a size bigger that I’m sure won’t fit him this year!! Good for you though lovey! 🤍
So he doesn’t own a Time Machine for those who might prefer 2018 glow up Bae? 😁 Such a shame.

They were still quite nice pics. Thanks for the research.❤

---

This comment still amuses me the most today. 😁
I think he wouldn’t know what to do with a Time Machine bless him! You’re welcome lovey! Hope work has been okay! 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Evening darlings, I hope you're all well and having a lovely day.

@mimimithis feeling any better?

I'm alright. Work is going OK. My big project is so very nearly finished, got to power through the hectic bit at the end and then I should have a little bit less going on, for a while at least.

Can't believe we have to wait all the way until Friday for a match, I'm missing bae's face (and Thighs).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought I was only searching the pet supply category. Got a bit of a jump scare.

PXL_20230125_185917246~2.jpg

I don't need your judgement right now, bae. This is my lunch (1/3) hour.

In other news, I am all booked with flight, hotel, and conference registration for the work trip to San Diego in the summer. I am mainly just looking forward to the zoo. Decided to go because a) free trip and b) trying to live with less fear and closer to the "duck it, we ball" end of the risk taking / fear spectrum that I drew and labeled as such in my notebook during therapy the other day.

Also, the interventional psych clinic called me at 7:30am in the morning 😉 to schedule me for an evaluation tomorrow, so that's good I guess. A step in the right direction, maybe. At least exploring my options. But WTF are they doing calling people with treatment-resistant depression at 7:30am?! I assumed they had a last minute opening for this morning, but no. I was barely awake. Still laying in bed.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good hump day. It's raining cats and dogs here but at least it's not cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I thought I was only searching the pet supply category. Got a bit of a jump scare.

View attachment 1909861

In other news, I am all booked with flight, hotel, and conference registration for the work trip to San Diego in the summer. I am mainly just looking forward to the zoo. Decided to go because a) free trip and b) trying to live with less fear and closer to the "duck it, we ball" end of the risk taking / fear spectrum that I drew and labeled as such in my notebook during therapy the other day.

Also, the interventional psych clinic called me at 7:30am in the morning 😉 to schedule me for an evaluation tomorrow, so that's good I guess. A step in the right direction, maybe. At least exploring my options. But WTF are they doing calling people with treatment-resistant depression at 7:30am?! I assumed they had a last minute opening for this morning, but no. I was barely awake. Still laying in bed.

Anyway, hope everyone is having a good hump day. It's raining cats and dogs here but at least it's not cold.
San Diego zoo looks soooo good. I’m jealous. I watched a program on it once.

• Heart
Reactions: 2

View attachment 1909861

Yay, you’re coming to California! ❤ The zoo is fantastic. There are other things to do, too. I hope you like Mexican food. It’s our cuisine. We’re required by law to love it. It’s in our state constitution. That’s one of the things I miss when I travel: authentic Mexican food.

I booked part of my summer holidays.
Two weeks in Spain. I’ve been there before but I’m such a museum/history nerd, I want to spend more time in those places. Barcelona, Madrid (I adore The Prado), and Granada (so I can broil under the sun at The Alhambra). No Ibiza or Marbella for me, so no footballer stalking.:ROFLMAO:

Returning to the UK later in the year.

• Heart

View attachment 1909861

Can I ask about the post it note compass? What’s it’s purpose

Can I ask about the post it note compass? What’s it’s purpose
I make maps and sometimes do what's called coordinate geometry traverses. The software I use lets me key in the numbers instead of the 2 letters for the quadrant portion of the line bearing (the rest of it is numbers, so I can do it all on my number pad). I don't really need the note to remind me anymore because it's muscle memory now but I leave it for decoration. 😆

• Heart
My fave part of the new training vid

---

How you getting on @maccamacc ? I know you can't talk about anything, but hope you are ok

Attachments

• Heart
I'm ready for the weekend!!!

But at least I'm WFH today and tomorrow.

If this guy was an athlete with an Instagram:

PXL_20230121_202341172~3.jpg

Looking toward the weekend, eyes on the prize 🏆🐾

(Paws instead of 💪)
Screenshot_20230126-121350.png

You were expecting more dog pics weren't you? 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.