John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would continue but it would be disappointing to not touch the curls. He's probably easily swayed by sexual favors, so, no problemo.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh thank the lord. I was worried for a minute

I got little one after new coat today 🤣🤣View attachment 1909448
Haha he looked soo young in the face ha!

that’s super cute, I got a blue one with different shades of blue dinos in the M&S sale for this year and the other day I managed to pick up an insulated one for £10 instead of £25 in Primark for next year, plus some more bits to put up!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Haha he looked soo young in the face ha!

that’s super cute, I got a blue one with different shades of blue dinos in the M&S sale for this year and the other day I managed to pick up an insulated one for £10 instead of £25 in Primark for next year, plus some more bits to put up!
Hahah it’s hard to tell on the first one cos he’s from the side. But the hair is different. Im quite relieved

I filled a bin liner full of his things this morning. Spent an insane amount in next on 6 things 😂. But couldn’t resist the coat. The one I got the other week In the sale I’m disappointed with it it’s not nearly long enough. They had a tiger one I liked too but couldn’t justify. I’ve spent insane amount of money in boots and home bargains also 🥲

292A67D5-A59D-4349-8048-C12D4584DDCB.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Hahah it’s hard to tell on the first one cos he’s from the side. But the hair is different. Im quite relieved

I filled a bin liner full of his things this morning. Spent an insane amount in next on 6 things 😂. But couldn’t resist the coat. The one I got the other week In the sale I’m disappointed with it it’s not nearly long enough. They had a tiger one I liked too but couldn’t justify. I’ve spent insane amount of money in boots and home bargains also 🥲

His hair looked sooo different didn’t it!

I always find that in Next, I love almost all of it but it costs sooo much money! Especially when it comes to coats as they need to last and fit properly rather than be too short!! I got LO another Mickey zip up to go with his Mickey baseball jacket in the sale as well but apart from that this year he doesn’t have a lot of clothes! He’s currently sat next to me in a Christmas jumper watching Incredibles as he’s got a horrible cold!!

soooo cute 🤍

• Heart
Reactions: 1
His hair looked sooo different didn’t it!

I always find that in Next, I love almost all of it but it costs sooo much money! Especially when it comes to coats as they need to last and fit properly rather than be too short!! I got LO another Mickey zip up to go with his Mickey baseball jacket in the sale as well but apart from that this year he doesn’t have a lot of clothes! He’s currently sat next to me in a Christmas jumper watching Incredibles as he’s got a horrible cold!!

soooo cute 🤍
the other one was £20 as well but ids a winter one. The one he has now will see him through then I’ll get another next year. He just grows so quick lately. I’m buying clothes like every three months for him. I only get things from next as a one off. Every now and then. Not all the time. I’d be broke if I did. I treated myself to some things from boots as well. I worked my day off last week but I’ve spent it today 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.