John Stones # 52 Pretty Eyes, Sexy Thighs. We hope to see him today, otherwise we’ll all cry.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You and me both hun 💙

Are you suggesting you want baby fully naked apart from the socks??

What is wrong with you all?
I could just about deal with the swimming cap but I couldn’t put his toe in my mouth. That’s where my line is drawn (who knew I had one)

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I would take baes toes because it was a poorly toe when that picture was taken and I am sure it’s better now

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
You and me both hun 💙

Are you suggesting you want baby fully naked apart from the socks??

What is wrong with you all?
I personally wouldn’t even be thinking about his feet if I was lucky enough to have him naked in my bed.🥰🥰🤪

I could just about deal with the swimming cap but I couldn’t put his toe in my mouth. That’s where my line is drawn (who knew I had one)
Jesus gal no one’s asking you to suck his toes. You don’t even need to look at his feet 🤣. Why would you when his massive Willy is gonna be out.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Watching baes little insta story of him saying everyone watching at home and RLF goes who’s that grealish??
Is this guy for real 🤣🤣😁

I actually don’t mind his feet ya know. I’d take that over swimming cap ANY day
Hope your RLF enjoys sleeping on the sofa tonight.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’d suck every bit of him
Every little bit
You’ve crossed the line and really upset him now

D662F4F2-E8CD-45EA-A314-A4ED561AA490.jpeg

I personally wouldn’t even be thinking about his feet if I was lucky enough to have him naked in my bed.🥰🥰🤪

Jesus gal no one’s asking you to suck his toes. You don’t even need to look at his feet 🤣. Why would you when his massive Willy is gonna be out.
Just specifiying where my line is 😂 I’d literally do anything else to him but nothing feet related.

Would bloody love a good look at his massive Willy. Do we reckon he’s a grower or a shower?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.